Junk Car Medics junk car removal service buys junk cars and provides a removal service to pick up your vehicle.
With Junk Car Medics, the offer amount given is the amount paid upon junking your car when we pick it up with a tow truck or a flatbed. We do factor in the distance of travel and other factors into your over.
BUT Junk Car Medics will never charge you an additional fee for junk car removal. You will be paid the offer amount as long as the car matches up with the information you submitted when getting your offer to sell your junk car.
While others advertise FREE junk car removal, the truth is they do the same as we do. They just try to be sneaky about it and grab the headlines, FREE!
At Junk Car Medics we're above that. Here's how our junk car removal service works:
- Upon accepting your offer you will be emailed information to setup the removal. You can either call us when convenient or if we don't hear from you shortly after accepting your offer, we will call you.
- Schedule the removal of your junk car at a time that is convenient for you. Please note we do our best to stick to this. However, sometimes our carriers get tied up and behind or other factors come into play. We try our best to avoid it but if it happens we're up front the whole time by phone or text.
- If you need to reschedule the removal of your junk car simply call or text us and we'll set it up. We ask for courtesy that you do so at least 2 hours before the scheduled pickup time.
- Upon arrival, our carriers will look over your vehicle to make sure it matches up with the information you provided us.
- Once it matches up we grab the title from you and other necessary paperwork required in your area which you'll be alerted to.
- You get a check handed to you right there on the spot.
- We load up your vehicle and provide our junk car removal service and are on our way.
After removing your junk car and transferring ownership you will have to hand in your license plates to the DMV.