Vehicle Title, Registration, & Legal on Junk Cars | Junk Car Medics
Junk Car Medics Home » Junk Car Documents – Titles, Registration, & Legal

Junk Car Documents - Titles, Registration, & Legal

You would have to pay off the balance of your car before we are able to purchase it from you.


Your best bet is to contact the local authorities.

If you have the title for your car we can purchase it. We need to verify ownership of your vehicle.

We can not purchase abandoned vehicles or vehicles that are not in your name. If the title was signed over to you you will need to get a clean title stating your name on it.

Each state has different laws.  Your best bet is to call us at 1-888-205-8652 to find out your options.

Normally, yes. Since most junk cars have reached the end of their life and won't be driven again we don't need the keys as long as you have the proper documents to prove ownership of the vehicle. We need to make sure the vehicle you are selling is yours. Not your exs.

Generally, you should have your title. But it is possible to sell your car without a title. You would then need your registration and license. But having all 3 makes the process smooth as butter.

You need to sign the back of your title.  For specific details for your state learn more about transferring a car title.

Junk Car Medics Help Center

How to Junk a Car

Junk Cars 101

What Impacts Your Junk Cars Value

Value and Conditions

Junk Car Values

Title, Registration & Legal Issues

Junk Car Documents

expert-help (1)

Who Buys Junk Cars For Us?

Junk Car Buyers


Getting and Accepting an Offer

Junk Car Offers

Junk Car Offers

Complete The Sale and Get Paid

Removal and Pay Day

Junk My Car to Junk Car Medics
Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap