Sell a Toyota Corolla for scrap with Junk Car Medics. Sell Toyota Corolla for the highest possible scrap value using our nationwide network of cash junk car buyers. The current scrap value of the Toyota Corolla ranges from $55 to $8965.
The Toyota Corolla is the 11th most commonly junked car, according to Junk Car Medics.
Junk Car Medics network of car buyers purchases Toyota Corolla in all conditions. When the time to sell a Toyota Corolla, get a free offer online or by phone.
Sell a Toyota Corolla for cash with Junk Car Medics. Sell Toyota Corollas for the highest possible value using our nationwide network of cash car buyers. One can sell a Toyota Corolla for more money when it is drivable and in good condition.
Junk Car Medics network of car buyers purchases Toyota Corollas in all conditions. When selling a Toyota Corolla, get a free offer online or by phone.
Toyota Corolla was a Japanese-manufactured car, first introduced into the United States of America (USA) market in 1968. According to the Maplewood Toyota website, by 1970, Toyota Corolla became the second-best-selling vehicle in the USA, leading to increased demand for better cars in the market. The US market needed more power than the original 1.1L and more room. Its 12th generation Toyota Corolla is best known as a four-door sedan with a standard horsepower of 139 horsepower and a 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine.
The Toyota Corolla is one of North America's top five best-selling compact models. It is a fuel-efficient family car, making it an adaptable and flexible vehicle for everyone. This car is similar to other models such as Honda Civic, Mazda 3, Hyundai Elantra, Toyota Camry, and Chevrolet Cruze. The Toyota Corolla comes with different safety features. For instance, the 2022 model has the following:
- Blind-spot monitors with rear cross-traffic alert
- A lane departure alert with steering assist
- A dynamic radar cruise control that allows you to drive at the right speed while sensing and maintaining the correct distance from the cars ahead.
Its scrap price is $600 compared to the national cost of $563. Compared to similar cars, such as Hyundai Elantra and Chevrolet Cruze, its scrap value is slightly lower, with their values at $771 and $$776, respectively.
What is a Toyota Corolla's current scrap value?
The Toyota Corolla's current scrap value is $626, with a range of $150 - $1590 for the last 30 days, on average. Comparably, the current scrap value for all vehicles over the same time period is $541, a difference of 16 %.
What is a Toyota Corolla's Yearly scrap value?
The Toyota Corolla's yearly scrap value is $787, with a range of $55 - $8965, on average. Comparably, the current scrap value for all vehicles over the same time period is $610, a difference of 29 %.
Here are the current average junk car values of comparable models to a Toyota Corolla:
- Sell Honda Civic ~ $619
- Sell Subaru Impreza ~ $442
- Sell Nissan Sentra ~ $623
- Sell Kia Forte ~ $516
- Sell Volkswagen Jetta ~ $619
What is the Toyota Corolla Used Car Value?
The value of a used Toyota Corolla varies depending on mileage, scrap price, the seller, trim level, and the model’s year. For instance, the 2014 Toyota Corolla is one of the most popular compact sedans available in the market. Most people believe it is easier to trade their older models by purchasing the used ones instead of buying a new one. Understanding factors influencing a car’s value puts you ahead, giving you more bargaining power. Here are some recent offers on Toyota Corolla over $500:
|Vehicle||Average Scrap Car Value|
|2005 Toyota Corolla||$535|
|1999 Toyota Corolla||$630|
|2014 Toyota Corolla||$815|
|2003 Toyota Corolla||$585|
|2008 Toyota Corolla||$695|
How Much Does a Toyota Corolla Weigh in Tons?
The Toyota Corolla comes in different trim options, determining how much the car weighs. According to the “What things weigh” website, the Toyota Corolla's curb weight ranges from 1.265 tons pounds to 1.6 tons. For instance, a 2005 Toyota Corolla's curb weight is 1.2 tons, whereas a 2016 model weighs 1.4 tons. On the other hand, the Green Toyota website lists the curb weight of the Toyota Corolla XSE 2020 model as 1.575 tons. Indicated below are the different rates of the various Toyota Corolla models and weights:
|2001 Make Model||X|
The Toyota Corolla weighs between 1.26 and 1.6 tons based on factors such as the trim options, transmission choice, and model. However, it is vital to note the average vehicle weight is 1.43 tons.
How Much Are Toyota Corolla Worth in Scrap by Year?
Evaluating the Toyota Corolla’s scrap value by year tells you how much it’s worth. It allows you to earn cash by trading it through, selling it yourself, scraping the vehicle, or trading it into a dealership. The Toyota Corollas sell for between $100 and $750. It is based on the local scrap metal prices, which determine the greatest value of a vehicle’s value with 2,315 pounds in metal. Four factors determine the Toyota Corolla scrap value by year, including:
- The Toyota Corolla’s age
- Its condition
- The local scrap metal prices
- The vehicle’s location
How Much is a 2000 Toyota Corolla Worth?
How Much is a 2001 Toyota Corolla Worth?
How Much is a 2002 Toyota Corolla Worth?
How Much is a 2003 Toyota Corolla Worth?
How Much is a 2004 Toyota Corolla Worth?
How Much is a 2005 Toyota Corolla Worth?
How Much is a 2006 Toyota Corolla Worth?
How Much is a 2007 Toyota Corolla Worth?
How Much is a 2008 Toyota Corolla Worth?
How Much is a 2009 Toyota Corolla Worth?
How Much is a 2010 Toyota Corolla Worth?
How Much is a 2011 Toyota Corolla Worth?
How Much is a 2012 Toyota Corolla Worth?
How Much is a 2013 Toyota Corolla Worth?
How Much is a 2014 Toyota Corolla Worth?
How Much is a 2015 Toyota Corolla Worth?
What Are Recent Junk Car Prices and Values of Toyota Corolla?
Here are 15 recent junk car values for Toyota Corolla.
What Are Common Problems with Toyota Corolla?
The Toyota Corolla is dependable and one of the best-selling and oldest cars in history. Currently, in its 12th generation, the Toyota Corolla has become one of the most stylish and reliable vehicles compared to its predecessors. However, this does not rule out specific problems such as cracking front suspension, excessive oil consumption, blown head gasket, etc. Listed below are five significant issues associated with different year models of Toyota Corolla:
- 2005 Toyota Corolla: The 2005 and 2006 Toyota Corolla users have listed engine problems and paint peeling behind the rear wheels. There have also been cases of water leaking into the cars’ interiors and automatic transmission not shifting correctly at high mileage.
- 2002 Toyota Corolla: There have been many complaints from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) about seatbelts and airbags safety. The users have also complained about the engine using excessive oil consumption and engine failure with constant noise coming from the engine.
- 2006 Toyota Corolla: Most users have complained about engine stalling, checking engine light coming on, car cutting off while driving, and sudden unintended acceleration.
- 2018 Toyota Corolla: This was the first generation of Toyota Corolla of the 12th generation with minimal problems. However, it does have cruise control issues whereby the throttle is not well-restricted in this model, leading to car acceleration, especially on the highway.
- 2009 Toyota Corolla: This vehicle has some of the most severe problems linked to any Toyota Corolla model. It ranges from sudden power loss, loud engine noises, the vehicle’s accelerator getting stuck, excessive oil consumption, seatbelts, and airbag problems.
Understanding the common vehicle problems when buying any Toyota Corolla model will save time and money when buying a used car.
What Are The Values of Toyota Corolla Scrap Car Parts?
Yes, the Toyota Corolla parts are in high demand. A car sells for less if it has a few salvageable parts. Some of the functional car parts that increase a vehicle’s value include. Airbags, GPS systems, fenders, catalytic converters, bumpers, and doors. The value of the Toyota Corolla increases based on the condition of some parts. Junk Car Medics makes you understand how valuable scrap car parts are and how much each will cost.
How much is a Scrap Catalytic Converter from a Toyota Corolla Worth?
The Toyota Corolla catalytic converter depends on the year and the car’s model. According to the Cararac website, an original Toyota converter starts from $150, whereas an aftermarket converter costs between $10 and $20, which is quite popular in a Toyota Corolla older than 12 years. Therefore, the Toyota catalytic converter goes for $60 and $250 based on the following:
- Visual damages
- The cat’s condition
- The metal’s market price
According to Junk Car Medics, catalytic converters have become more valuable due to an increment in the rates of palladium and rhodium metals. This has also increased the theft cases to 325% from 2019 to 2020 since this part fetches between $150 and $250.
How much does it cost to replace a catalytic converter on a Toyota Corolla?
According to the Cars for Clunkers website, the average cost of replacing a catalytic converter of a Toyota Corolla is between $1,000 and 2,500. However, these factors vary based on the following:
- The quality of the replacement unit
- The labor to replace a catalytic converter which could range between $70 and $130 per hour
Compared to a model such as the Toyota Camry, whose catalytic converter replacement costs between $271 and $1,800, excluding labor and other parts. Therefore, the replacement expenses are within the same range.
Sell Other Toyotas
Junk Car Medics makes selling junk Toyota Corolla models quick, easy, and painless. Sell any Make for cash using our rewarding process.
- Sell my Toyota Avalon- It ranks as one of the best vehicles due to its safety features and spacious and premium cabin, making it a comfortable ride.
- Sell my Toyota Camry – It is a large sedan with plenty of interior storage in the trunk and its cabin, making it a dependable family car.
- Sell my Toyota Prius- It is one of the best cars whose battery runs effectively for eight to ten years as long as you take care of it and avoid harsh climatic conditions such as constantly trekking through the snow.
- Sell my Toyota Sienna- This is a good minivan with a spacious cabin and a good balance of performance and fuel economy.
- Sell Toyota Tacoma - It is a compact pickup truck that many people consider the most durable truck in the market.
We buy all makes for cash. Get an instant offer online or by calling 1-855-587-0227.
We Pay Cash for Corolla Cars
We buy Toyota Corolla in any condition, including:
- Totaled cars