Get $100 - $5,000+ Cash for Junk Cars with Junk Car Medics

Get more cash for cars and junk cars with Junk Car Medics. Our junk car buyers compete to buy your junk car for cash. Get the best cash offer for your unwanted vehicle now.

Get an Instant Offer

Unable to find your vehicle?
Member of the Automotive Recyclers Association
BBB

Junk Car Selling & Removal Made Quick, Easy, and Painless

Cash for cars and junk cars: up to $5,000 cash.

Free junk car removal for all vehicles.

100's of junk car buyers competing for your vehicle.

Instant Online Offers to Junk Cars for Cash

How to Sell Junk Cars for Cash in 3 Steps

  • Tell us about your car

    1. Tell Us About Your Car

    Answer a few questions about your vehicle's condition online or by phone.

  • Get an Instant Offer

    2. Get Your Price Instantly

    Get your highest offer to sell your junk car with our instant offer technology.

  • Free Junk Car Removal and Payment on The Spot

    3. Junk Your Car in 1-2 Days

    Accept your offer, schedule junk car removal, and diagnose your junk car woes with cash!

Why Junk Car Medics?

Free Quotes Online or by Phone

Our instant valuation technology uses real-time market data to accurately estimate your car's value.

Get Your Best Offer

We'll match you with the buyer paying the most cash for your junk car.

Painless Process to Junk Cars

Speak to us as much or as little as you prefer...it's up to you.

100% Free to You

Our service is 100% free to use and does not take money out of your pocket.

Free Towing and Pick Up

Get free junk car removal when you junk you car with any of our buyers.

100's of Raving Reviews

Search Junk Car Medics online or scroll down to learn more.

Junk Car Medics has grown to become the nation's top-rated junk car buyer paying the most cash for junk cars. Learn more about our junk car buyers and places that buy junk cars.

Get More Cash for Cars With The Junk Car Buyers at Junk Car Medics

Get the most out of your unwanted car with Junk Car Medics and our nationwide network of top-rated junk car buyers, on standby ready to pay you cash for your junk car.  Maximize your return when you junk your car by leveraging our platform that connects you with multiple junk car buyers, in a competitive bidding process where they fight to give you the highest offer possible for your junk car.  Get an instant cash offer in 1-2 minutes and diagnose your junk car woes with cash!

Todd-Bialaszewski-.jpg

What is a Junk Car?

"Junk Car Medics definition of a junk car, also known as a scrap car, is a vehicle that no longer runs, is damageable beyond repair, or is not worth fixing because it has no resale value and is best sold for parts or scrap"

- Todd Bialaszewski, CEO @ Junk Car Medics

Showing Our Junk Car Removal in Process

William V - Sold a 2005 Nissan Altima for $385

"Great to deal with. The online tool provided a quick, reasonable quote. Once I accepted the quote, I received a call promptly to go over the details and set up a pickup time. The driver called to confirm the time and again when he was about 10 minutes away. All of the staff was very courteous and made the process painless. I will be using them again if I need to dispose of another vehicle!"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Scrap Car Prices are Soaring

The average value of a junk car rose 35% to $596 in 2021, thriving off a strong scrap metal market and demand for used car parts.

Scrap Car Prices

Did You Know

96% of all vehicles reach the end of their lives and become junk cars, while the other 4% end up abandoned. 

Learn more junk car stats
Scroll to Top