Why Choose Junk Car Medics®
Is Junk Car Medics® reputable?
Yes. Next question? Oh, wait...
Maybe you want some details to back up that claim. No problem. Here’s why Junk Car Medics® is a legit company that will diagnose your junk car woes with cash.
- Top rated car buyer - see our reviews here.
- Involved with various automobile recycling organizations - see a list here.
- We don’t “bait and switch.” Some auto salvage yards will quote you a price for your junker, but when the tow truck comes to pick it up, your vehicle has magically lost some -- or a lot – of its value. That doesn’t happen with Junk Car Medics®. We tell you how much we’ll pay right from the start, and that’s the exact amount you end up with.
- We’re so good we’re growing. We started off buying junk cars in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, in 2014. We’ve already expanded from New York to California (with many states in between). Our goal is to extend to the entire continental United States in 2015.
- We know the business. Our representatives keep a keen eye on the automobile recycling industry. We know prices for pulled parts, scrap metal, and other recyclables. This means that…
- You’ll get a fair price. We know you want to make money. So do we. We’re in this together. We can’t run this business without customers’ vehicles, so we offer fair prices. Trying to make a little more by giving a seller a little less will help the bottom line today…but what about tomorrow? Skimping on what we pay out won’t give us a good reputation and bring in new business. And we’re in it for the long haul.
- We offer options. You can get a quote online, or you can call and talk to a real live person.
- We’re fast. You won’t have to wait around for a quote. We know both cars and the salvage industry, so we’re ready and able to give you a fair price.
- We offer free towing. We’ll send a tow truck to pick up your junker ASAP (but at your convenience). Oh, and you’ll get your payment then, on the spot.
- We’re knowledgeable. We could prove this by taking a quiz…but we won’t. Instead, check our website’s blog posts and resource list for some interesting -- and possibly surprising -- information. Want to know some top recycling tips? What are some good books on car maintenance? How does the car recycling business work? All that, and more, is waiting for you online.
- We’re upfront. We’d like to give you top dollar for your junker. It’s in our best interest to offer you the best price we can. (See number 5.) But in 2015, the American scrap metal industry is not doing so great. It’s been in a slump since 2014. We’re telling you this now so you won’t be unpleasantly surprised if we can’t pay as much as you want for your vehicle. Yeah, we’re not happy about it either. Join us in wishing really, really hard that prices are back up again soon and you can junk a car for $500.
- We want to protect you. Sure, we want your business. But we also don’t want you to get ripped off by a shady company. That’s why we share information about salvage yard scams and how to review salvage yards. We’re here to buy your old car, but we’re also here to help.
- We want to help. You’re knowledgeable about a lot of stuff. But maybe junk cars are not one of those things. We do know the business, and we’re ready to walk you through the process step by step, offering guidance, tips, and advice. ‘Cause when it’s easier for you, it’s easier for us.
- We make it easy. Look, salvaging is important to the recycling industry, but we know it’s not brain surgery. It’s actually a very simple process: get a quote, make a deal, get paid, say bye-bye to your junker. That’s really all there is to it. We don’t prolong the process. That’s annoying for you and less profitable for us.
- We’re selective. We work with cash for cars companies across the country, but we won’t collaborate with just anyone. We check them out to make sure they’re as reliable and honest as we are. No weak links here.
- We’re not snooty. We don’t care how bad off your junker is…it’s still worth something. We’ll offer you a fair price, even if “rust bucket” is a generous term for your car.
- We're giving back. We gave away a $1,000 scholarship this year and plan to get more involved in local communities in 2019!
That’s an exhaustive list. (At least, we’re exhausted from writing it.) Now you can see why Junk Car Medics® is a legit company. Give us a chance to diagnose your junk car issues. You’ll feel better.