Sell a Toyota Avalon for scrap with Junk Car Medics. Sell Toyota Avalon for the highest possible scrap value using our nationwide network of cash car buyers. The current scrap value of the Toyota Avalon ranges from $95 to $670. One can sell a Toyota Avalon for more money when it is drivable and in good condition. The Toyota Avalon is the 59th most commonly junked car, according to Junk Car Medics.
Junk Car Medics network of car buyers purchases Toyota Avalon in all conditions. When the time to sell a Toyota Avalon, get a free offer online or by phone.
The Toyota Avalon debuted in 1995, introducing a new class of comfortable Toyota cars. It was the most sophisticated and spacious sedan vehicle at the time, thus providing the next level of quality to its users. Toyota built this car exclusively for the American market with the public needs in mind in Georgetown, Kentucky, with the interiors and exteriors done in Arizona, Michigan, and California. It is an ideal full-size sedan, and although Toyota has reached the production end for this car in 2022, it is still one of those vehicles to consider buying when in need of space.
Some of the cars pretty similar to the Toyota Avalon are; Toyota Camry, Chrysler, Nissan Maxima, and Honda Accord. Some of the Toyota Avalon’s safety features are:
- A full-speed range dynamic radar cruise control allows people to drive at a predetermined speed.
- A pre-collision system with pedestrian detection
- Automatic high beams
- Lane tracing assistance features
- The average scrap price for Toyota Avalon's is $567.
What is a Toyota Avalon's current scrap value?
The Toyota Avalon's current scrap value is $567, with a range of $75 - $3940 for the last 30 days, on average. Comparably, the current scrap value for all vehicles over the same time period is $582, a difference of -3 %.
What is a Toyota Avalon's Yearly scrap value?
The Toyota Avalon's yearly scrap value is $346, with a range of $95 - $670, on average. Comparably, the current scrap value for all vehicles over the same time period is $561, a difference of -38 %.
Here are the current average junk car values of comparable models to a Toyota Avalon:
- Sell Dodge Charger ~ $365
- Sell Chrysler 300 ~ $413
- Sell Lexus ES ~ $0
- Sell Nissan Maxima ~ $441
- Sell Honda Accord ~ $466
What is the Toyota Avalon Used Car Value?
According to the CarEdge website, Toyota Avalon is on a declining road, with its value estimated to depreciate 27% in the next five years. Thus, buying a used Toyota Avalon is more economical than purchasing a new one since that could save you about $6,000. The 2020 model is one of the best models to invest in while needing a used Toyota Avalon vehicle, thanks to its standard V6 engine and premium amenities such as updated safety features.
How Much Does a Toyota Avalon Weigh in Tons
Toyota Avalon's weight varies depending on the production year. For instance, the 2019 and 2021 Toyota Avalon models weigh 1.68 ton. Therefore, most models weigh around 1.68 ton, and here are other models and their respective weights.
How Much Are Toyota Avalon Worth in Scrap by Year?
Are you in need of junking your used or old Toyota Avalon car? Understanding how much each model would cost matters. Although certain constant factors affect the price, such as its current state, Toyota Avalon's year of production, and the number of salvageable parts, you are assured of getting some money from the sale. Find out how much different year models cost.
How Much is a 2000 Toyota Avalon Worth?
How Much is a 2001 Toyota Avalon Worth?
How Much is a 2002 Toyota Avalon Worth?
How Much is a 2003 Toyota Avalon Worth?
How Much is a 2004 Toyota Avalon Worth?
How Much is a 2005 Toyota Avalon Worth?
How Much is a 2006 Toyota Avalon Worth?
How Much is a 2007 Toyota Avalon Worth?
How Much is a 2008 Toyota Avalon Worth?
How Much is a 2009 Toyota Avalon Worth?
How Much is a 2010 Toyota Avalon Worth?
How Much is a 2011 Toyota Avalon Worth?
How Much is a 2012 Toyota Avalon Worth?
How Much is a 2013 Toyota Avalon Worth?
How Much is a 2014 Toyota Avalon Worth?
How Much is a 2015 Toyota Avalon Worth?
What Are Recent Junk Car Prices and Values of Toyota Avalon?
Here are 15 recent junk car values for Toyota Avalon.
Toyota Avalon Problems
Like other models, Toyota Avalon has its fair share of problems. Over the years, users have complained about transmission problems, misfiring engines, peeling paint, and sudden unintentional acceleration. Discussed below are some issues linked to different models over the years:
- 2021 Toyota Avalon: There are many complaints about this model, including electric system issues, brakes of the vehicle, and backover prevention problems.
- 2013 to 2015 Toyota Avalon: Most people have complained about pre-collision system radar, which is incorrectly programmed, activating the brake systems unexpectedly and without warning.
- 2011 to 2012 Toyota Avalon: These cars had loose subwoofers such that if there is any disturbance in the trunk, the subwoofers disconnect immediately. That could result in a trunk fire, making Toyota recall these models in 2015.
- 2005 to 2012 Toyota Avalon: These cars have many problems, including headlight malfunction, a worn pedal mechanism where the accelerator starts sticking during operation, and a worn oil hose that drains the engine oil.
Toyota Avalon Scrap Car Parts
Although Toyota Avalon is assembled in America, its scrap parts are still in high demand. Therefore, you can sell your non-running Toyota Avalon, one with mechanical problems, an accident-damaged car, or one with broken motors and still make good cash from the sale. Your vehicle might be worth more than you know since older Toyota Avalon models with over 3,500 pounds might set a reasonable price in the junkyard market.
Toyota Avalon Catalytic Converter Scrap Price
According to the Cararac website, no matter how badly damaged a Toyota Avalon catalytic converter this part is, it does not cost less than $40. The average price is bewt$100 and $180 depending on its size and the type of catalytic converter in the car. If you have about three different catalytic converters you could earn about $500 should you sell all of them. Compared to other cat prices, Toyota Avalon scarp prices are relatively low. For instance, the Ford F-250 cart goes for $2,804, whereas cars such as the Ferrari F430 cat could fetch up to $3,770. Here are 5 factors that influence the scrap price of the catalytic converter of a Toyota Avalon:
- If the market prices of precious metals drop or rise.
- Different junkyards and private buyers offer different price rates to their customers.
- Sometimes the recycling companies change the prices of cats based on taxes and different laws.
- The cat’s condition is a deterring factor of how much junk companies pay.
- The serial number, year, and the type of catalytic converter in the Toyota Avalon
How much does it cost to replace a catalytic converter on a Toyota Avalon?
According to the RepairPal website, replacing a catalytic converter on a Toyota Avalon costs between $1, 580 and $1, 722. The labor estimates are between $10 and $131 and could be more or less based on the taxes, model year, and location.
Sell Other Toyotas
Junk Car Medics makes it quick, easy, and painless to sell Toyota Avalon. Sell any make for cash using our reward process.
- Sell my Toyota Corolla - It is a four-door compact car and has been one of the best-selling cars since 1974.
- Sell my Toyota Camry- This is a popular family sedan car with a high resale value. It is efficient, reliable, and stylish, allowing car enthusiasts to choose features such as wood-grain accents and leather-trimmed seating, turning Toyota Camry into a luxurious vehicle.
- Sell my Toyota Land Cruiser - It is a full-frame SUV and one of most people’s favorite investments, thanks to its off-road features.
- Sell my Toyota Sienna - It is a good minivan manufactured by Toyota, mainly for some Asian markets and North America.
Sell my Toyota Prius - It is a hybrid drivetrain, and although it was initially made as a four-door sedan but has been produced since 2003 as a five-door liftback.
We Pay Cash for Avalon Cars
If you are fed up with private buyers or dealerships offering a fraction of what your Toyota Avalon is worth, we are here to help. We provide an accurate valuation of your vehicle. Luckily, Junk Car Medics buys Toyota Avalon cars in any condition. It ranges from totaled, broken, non-running, used, and damaged.