Cash for Junk Cars in Chandler, AZ: $100-$5,000+
Getting cash for cars and junk cars in Chandler is quick, easy, and painless with Junk Car Medics. Get connected to junk car buyers competing to pay the most cash for junk cars in Chandler. Get your best offer to sell your car for cash now.
Junk Car Medics Cash for Junk Cars Service / Arizona /
We Buy Junk Cars in Chandler in Any Condition
Junk Car Medics buys junk cars for cash in Chandler of all vehicle types and conditions. Junk Car Medics works with the leading junk car buyers to get the most cash for junk cars in Chandler. Whether your car is running or not, make selling your car for cash in The Mighty C quick, easy, and painless.
We buy junk cars in Chandler of all vehicle types and conditions for cash. We buy junk cars in Chandler for cash at Junk Car Medics. Junk Car Medics gets bids from leading junk car buyers to get the most cash for junk cars in Chandler when selling. Junk Car Medics junk car buyers in Chandler want to buy junk cars for valuable car parts.
Junk Car Medics is able to give the most cash for junk cars in any condition in Chandler because we make junkyards, scrap yards, auto recyclers, and other local junk car buyers compete for the vehicle. These partnerships also lead to prompt junk car removal in Chandler for cash regardless of the condition of the vehicle. Vehicle types and conditions most often bought by Junk Car Medics include flood-damaged cars, totaled cars, cars with significant mechanical problems, old cars, clunkers, scrap cars, salvage cars, junkers, wrecked cars, flooded cars, burned cars, destroyed cars, parts cars, non-running cars, scrap car shells, and jalopies.
Junk Car Medics stands out from other junk car buyers in Chandler because we work with local junk car buyers and towing companies. Junk Car Medics has thousands of positive online reviews, and we have bought over 200,000 cars for over $55 million in payouts. Junk Car Medics also stands out with a quick, easy, painless, and rewarding process that includes helping junk car sellers meet Arizona title laws when selling junk cars for cash in Chandler. Selling junk cars in The Mighty C with Junk Car Medics is a quick, easy and smooth process that leaves the junk car seller satisfied.
The average junk car in Chandler:
- is 17 years old (2005)
- has 162,452 miles
- has a value of $714.29
Here are some more stats on junk cars in Chandler:
- 55% do not drive
- 33% do not start
- 60% have body damage
- 3.57% have no title
Sell junk cars in Chan-town in any condition - including flood-damaged cars, wrecked cars, totaled cars, old cars, scrap cars, junkers, salvage cars, non running cars, clunkers, and non-running cars.
Sell Your Junk Car in Chandler Now
Junk car selling in Chandler is the best way to get rid of a junk car in any condition. To sell junk cars fill out the form or give us a call now.
Junk car selling in Chandler is the best way to get rid of a junk car in any condition. To sell junk cars fill out the form or give us a call at +1-855-587-0227.
To sell junk cars for cash in Chan-town is the best way to get rid of an unwanted car. Selling junk cars for cash is a fast, easy, painless, and rewarding process to get rid of scrap cars in Chandler. To sell a junk car for cash in Chandler use Junk Car Medics. Junk Car Medics makes junk car selling for cash in Chandler easy by providing instant cash offers for unwanted vehicles that are easy to accept, and offer assistance with paperwork and free junk car removal scheduling for a painless process.
Junk Car Medics makes local junk car buyers like junkyards, salvage yards, scrap yards, auto dismantlers, and vehicle recyclers compete for vehicles to give the most cash for cars in Chandler. This means that instead of getting junk car quotes from all of the junk yards, auto salvage yards, and scrap metal recyclers in Chandler junk car sellers can enter vehicle details into just one form to return the best cash price in Chandler for junk cars.
Junk cars encompass more than just vehicles that no longer run. Junk cars can also mean cars that are decrepit, rusted, or deteriorating to the point that restoring them is not feasible. In Chandler junk cars are vehicles that can’t be legally operated on the roads, which also includes unregistered vehicles or vehicles with expired plates regardless of their condition. These junk cars are harder to get rid of when they cannot be legally registered in Arizona. However, if the vehicle has not been in the state long enough to require registration a junk car buyer can purchase the vehicle as scrap or salvage parts using ownership documents from the state in which the vehicle was last titled or registered. Junk Car Medics knows these title laws for all states and can ensure that you are able to legally sell your junk car in Chandler.
Junk car removal is very important to the economy and environment in Chandler. The City of Chandler is very serious about keeping greenspaces and nature areas free from harmful materials that can be leaked into the earth from improperly stored or accumulated junk vehicles. For this reason junk cars must be recycled almost immediately after they become junk vehicles. This keeps vehicle recyclers in Chandler busy throughout the year. Junk Car Medics removes these junk cars in Chandler and the surrounding cities including Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Apache Junction, and Fountain Hills. Like most cities in Arizona Chandler has no tolerance for junk cars making prompt junk car removal from Junk Car Medics a more in demand service.
Junk Car Medics in Chandler
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 5 pm ET.
Saturday: 8 am - 5 pm ET.
24/7 Online Junk Car Quotes
How to Sell Junk Car in Chandler
Steps to scrap a car in Chandler in 4 easy steps:
Step 1: Call us at 1-855-585-0777 or get offer online
Step 2: Accept the best junk car offer in Chandler
Step 3: Schedule junk car removal in Chandler
Step 4: Get paid cash upon pickup of the junk car.
First Time Selling a Junk Car?
View the guide on how to sell junk car. Let me walk you through the steps of selling a junk car.
Why Junk Car Medics in
Here's 6 reasons to choose Junk Car Medics as your top choice to get cash for cars and junk cars in Chandler.
Your Best Junk Car Offer
Get your best offer to junk a car for cash in Chandler from the best junk car buyers.
Step by Step Process to Junk Cars
Get an offer, accept it, and be walked through the entire process to junk cars in Chandler.
Free Towing and Removal
Junk Car Medics has no additional charge for junk car removal in Chandler.
Helpful Concierge Service
Junking a car in Chandler should be fast, easy, and pain-free. Our team helps assure it.
100% Free to You
Selling a junk car in Chandler with Junk Car Medics is a completely free process for you.
100's of Raving Fans
We've earned the reputation as the best junk car buyer in Chandler for good reason.
Give Junk Car Medics in Chandler a Try
Junk Car Medics is a quick, easy, and painless way to sell junk cars for cash in Chandler. I invite you to get an offer to junk your car in Chandler and put our service against anyone!
Todd Bialaszewski - Junk Car Medics
Sell Scrap Cars for Cash in Chandler?
Who buys junk cars in Chandler?
Listed below are 10 junk car buyers in Chandler.
- Junk Car Medics (best overall)
- We Buy Junk Cars at D&H Autos (best local)
- Brando’s Junk Cars Buyers Chandler
- Douglas Car Buyers Chandler
- We Buy Cars Chandler
- Cash for Cars
- Big Bucks Junk and Demo Removal
- Peters Cash for Cars Arizona
- Cash Auto Salvage
- The Clunker Junker
These are all of the junk car dealers in Chandler. Junk car dealers are who buys junk cars in Chandler to provide those vehicles to the businesses that salvage, dismantle, or recycle junk cars. Other places that buy junk cars in Chandler include junkyards, salvage yards, used auto parts retailers, scrap yards, and vehicle recyclers.
How to choose a junk car buyer in Chandler?
The first step in selling a junk car in Chandler is to choose a junk car buyer. Because there are so many places that buy junk cars in Chandler, choosing the best junk car buyer is a vital step of the process. The best junk car buyer will pay the most cash for cars in Chandler and make the process as easy and painless as possible. To choose a junk car buyer in Chandler, look at local reviews for these key points.
- Licensed junk car buyer in Chandler: The City of Chandler does not require junk car buyers like Junk Car Medics to have a special license, but all junk car buyers should have the appropriate licensing and registration to operate a business in Chandler. Junkyards, salvage yards, auto dismantlers, vehicle recyclers, and used auto parts stores must have a special license from the state of Arizona.
- Experienced junk car buyer in Chandler: The junk car industry has exploded in the last few years, and there are many new players on the scene. Eliminate any junk car buyers with only a handful of reviews, especially if they are all similar. This is an indication of a junk car buyer with little experience. Whether local or online, experienced junk car buyers will have many mixed reviews with a fair 4.1 to 4.8 star rating.
- Reputable junk car buyer in Chandler: Good reviews do not always mean that the junk car buyer is reputable. A few reviews that are all 100% positive are an indication that those reviews were solicited in some way. Keep in mind that while the best junk car buyers have solid reputations, every company has the odd bad review. Any business with a perfect 5 star rating should be looked at carefully. Finally, read the most detailed reviews, and look at how the company responds to negative reviews. These are much better indicators of legitimacy.
- Customer service oriented junk car buyer in Chandler: Customer service should be a priority for junk car buyers in Chandler. The detailed analysis of reviews mentioned above will also help you pinpoint which junk car buyers offer the best customer experience. This includes making the process as quick and easy as possible, then scheduling fast and free junk car removal in Chandler.
- Assistance with paperwork to sell junk cars in Chandler: The state of Arizona requires all vehicles to have a certificate of title and for that title to be transferred when the vehicle is sold. However, vehicles that have been titled or registered in another state may be sold without a title depending on the state, circumstances, and condition of the vehicle. This typically requires additional paperwork. If you are in this position you should look for a junk car buyer that knows the junk car title laws for all 50 states and helps you complete the paperwork required to sell junk cars in Chandler.
- Free junk car removal in Chandler: Never pay for junk car removal in Chandler. Junk car buyers in Chandler should remove junk cars for free and pay for them on pick up. The cost of towing the junker is taken into account when the junk car appraisal is conducted to provide a cash offer for junk cars in Chandler. One of the reasons choosing a junk car buyer is so important is that if a vehicle is removed by the City of Chandler you will be forced to pay for its removal instead of getting cash for cars.
- Pays on junk car removal in Chandler: The best junk car buyers pay for scrap cars when they are picked up. Junk car buyers partnering with local towing companies will have the towing partner prepared to check the paperwork and hand over the check from the junk car buyer in Chandler. It should be stated clearly when the junk car quote is given if payment is made at another time.
Junk Car Medics meets all of these points and has thousands of online reviews to back up these claims. Junk Car Medics offers a quick cash offer, easy to complete paperwork, painless free junk car removal, and rewarding payment on junk car removal in Chandler. The best junk car buyers will also meet all of these points backed up by positive local or online reviews.
What is the best junk car buyer in Chandler?
The best junk car buyer in Chandler is Junk Car Medics. Junk Car Medics works with local junkyards, towing services, online car auctions, and car buyers to get the most cash for junk cars in Chandler.
Do junkyards in Chandler buy junk cars for cash?
Yes, junkyards and auto salvage yards in Chandler buys junk cars for cash. It is still best to call each junkyard and ask.
Do wrecking yards in Chandler buy junk cars for cash?
Yes, wrecking yards in Chandler buys junk cars for cash. It is still best to call each wrecking yard and ask.
What is the best junkyard in Chandler?
There are no junkyards in Chandler. Here are the best junkyards near Chandler Arizona.
- American Auto Recycling: Located in Gilbert Arizona just outside Chandler, this junkyard offers used auto parts at a reasonable price. Unlike other junkyards in Maricopa County, American Auto Recycling is a full-service junkyard. This means that they pull the parts for you, and you can search their entire inventory of used auto parts online. American Auto Recycling does not buy junk cars for cash in Gilbert or Chandler, and instead buys them from junk car buyers like Junk Car Medics.
- Pull & Save Gilbert: Pull & Save is your traditional junkyard where people looking for cheap used auto parts can go on the salvage lot and pull their own parts. Pull & Save will also pull the parts for you at an additional charge. Pull & Save in Gilbert buys junk cars from Chandler and the surrounding areas from both junk car buyers and the general public, but you get more cash for cars from this junkyard near Chandler if they don’t pick it up for you. Junk Car Medics is able to give more cash for junk cars in Chandler because we cover towing and junk car removal at no additional cost.
- Alma Imports: Alma Imports is a junkyard in Mesa. Like Chandler, Mesa is a suburb of Phoenix, and the two cities are very close to one another. Alma Imports doesn’t pay cash for import junk cars from vehicle owners, but junk car buyers like Junk Car Medics can negotiate higher prices for foreign junk cars in Chandler by partnering with import specific junkyards like Alma Imports in Mesa.
There are several other junkyards in Maricopa County and the other suburbs surrounding Phoenix, Mesa, and Chandler. Gilbert and Tempe are the two cities closest to Chandler with the most junkyards. The fact that Chandler doesn’t have any junkyards of their own means that many junk car buyers pay less cash for cars in Chandler. This is because there are added towing costs to remove the junk car and take it to a junkyard or vehicle recycler in another nearby city. Junk Car Medics is able to give the most cash for cars in Chandler by making the best junkyards in Maricopa County compete for the vehicle and still provide free junk car removal.
What are scrap car prices near me in Chandler?
The current average scrap car price in Chandler is $714.
The most wanted junk car in Chandler is the 2003 Hyundai Sonata averaging $653 cash for scrap cars. Remember that scrap car prices in Chandler fluctuate depending on several factors, so it is important to get an accurate quote from Junk Car Medics at the time of selling your junk car.
Average Prices For Top 10 Junk Cars in Chandler
Here are the 10 most popular junk cars in Chandler:
- 2003 Hyundai Sonata - $652.50
- 2008 Acura TL - $582.50
- 2003 Toyota Avalon - $592.50
- 1996 Toyota Avalon - $445.00
- 1999 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup - $635.00
- 2012 Chrysler 200 - $720.00
- 1998 Chrysler Sebring - $465.00
- 2007 Mazda MAZDA3 - $265.00
- 2006 KIA Spectra - $725.00
- 1998 Jeep Cherokee - $1,110.00
Chandler Junk Cars With The Highest Values
Here are the top 10 valued junk cars in Chandler
- Hyundai Santa Fe - $2,260.00
- KIA Optima - $1,950.00
- KIA Sorento - $1,595.00
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport - $1,545.00
- Nissan Sentra - $1,428.33
- Infiniti G35 - $1,290.00
- Chevrolet Cruze - $1,205.00
- Jeep Cherokee - $1,110.00
- Toyota Prius - $1,085.00
- Toyota Sienna - $905.00
Remember that current junk car prices fluctuate depending on several factors, it is important to get a quote from Junk Car Medics to get an accurate price for you junker in Chandler.
What factors impact junk car values in Chandler?
Listed below are the seven main factors that impact junk car prices in Chandler and the value of junk cars in city. are:
- The popularity of the vehicle in Chandler.
- The condition of the vehicle and if it is drivable.
- Value of the vehicle’s parts in Chandler.
- The vehicle’s weight in scrap metal.
- Chandler scrap metal prices.
- If you have the Arizona vehicle title.
- The location of your vehicle in Chandler.
The two factors that have the most impact on junk car values in Chandler are condition and whether or not there is an Arizona title. Arizona requires a title to sell junk cars in Chandler but there are other ways to verify ownership of a vehicle titled or purchased in another state. However, junk car prices in Chandler are higher when there is an Arizona title. Junk car values are also higher when major mechanical components heavy in metals like engine, transmission, and drive train even if they are not functional.
How do junk car prices in Chandler compare to other cities?
The average junk car price in Chandler is $714. The average junk car price in Arizona is $665. Comparatively, the national average price of a junk car is $617. Therefore, Chandler pays $49 more for junk cars than the Arizona average and $97 more for junk cars than the national average.
Here are nearby cities that pay more for junk cars than Chandler:
View recent junk car values in Chandler
Can I sell my junk car for $500 cash in Chandler?
Yes you can sell a junk car for $500 cash in The City with a Heart. Junk car prices are high right now due to factors that impact the value.
One can get $500 cash for junk cars in Chandler when the vehicle has all valuable mechanical components, whether or not they are functional. To sell my junk car for $500 cash in Chandler one must also have the Arizona title in their name. Junk Car Medics often pays $500 cash for junk cars in Chandler.
|Vehicle||ZipCode||Offer Date||Offer Price||Title||Mileage||Driveable?|
|2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse||85224||01-23-2023||$635||Rebuilt||96000||Yes|
|2007 Land Rover LR3||85224||11-09-2021||$705||Clean||180000||No|
|2013 Mazda 3||85224||11-12-2022||$540||Clean||180000||No|
|2003 Honda Odyssey||85224||10-22-2021||$625||Clean||180000||Yes|
|2009 Chevrolet Malibu||85224||05-24-2022||$550||Clean||190000||No|
|2007 Subaru Forester||85224||09-27-2021||$525||Clean||174000||No|
|2009 Nissan Versa||85224||12-28-2022||$500||Clean||Unknown||No|
|2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class||85224||06-28-2022||$670||Clean||201000||No|
|2006 Nissan Sentra||85224||05-13-2022||$585||Rebuilt||180000||No|
|2011 Chevrolet Malibu||85224||03-17-2023||$955||Clean||225000||Yes|
|2005 Ford Explorer||85224||12-21-2022||$560||Clean||228000||Yes|
|2012 Chrysler 200||85224||04-19-2022||$830||Clean||130000||No|
|2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer||85224||03-01-2022||$640||Clean||192000||Yes|
|2005 Chrysler 300||85224||06-03-2021||$820||Clean||200000||No|
|1998 Mercedes-Benz E-Class||85225||07-26-2022||$610||Clean||218000||No|
Diagnose Your Junk Car Woes in Chandler With Cash
What do I need to sell my junk car in Chandler?
To sell junk cars in The Next Big City one must be able to prove ownership of the vehicle. One can prove ownership of a vehicle by providing the valid vehicle title in their name. If the vehicle title is missing the vehicle registration and bill of sale is required to sell junk cars in Chandler. The paper title is not required because Arizona has gone to digital titles and all title transfers are also digital. Arizona requires all vehicles to be titled even if they are not required to be registered. Selling junk cars in Chandler without a title is only possible if the vehicle was purchased or titled out of state and the vehicle was never required to be registered in Arizona.
How does Chandler define a junk vehicle?
The City of Chandler calls junk vehicles inoperable vehicles. An inoperable vehicle in Chandler is one that is partially or wholly dismantled, discarded, wrecked, on blocks, stripped, scrapped, inoperable due to mechanical disassembly, missing or flat tires, or otherwise physically incapable of operation on the roads of Chandler. This junk car definition includes vehicles that are required to be registration, but that registration has expired or the 60 days to transfer the vehicle registration to Arizona as elapsed.
The state of Arizona refers to junk vehicles in three separate definitions. For the purposes of determining junk status of an abandoned vehicle in Chandler, a junk vehicle is defined in Section 28-4881 of the Arizona state vehicle code as a vehicle in such a state of deterioration that it cannot be profitably dismantled or salvaged and is only good for scrap metal recycling. Junk vehicles designated for recycling or salvage are also called salvage vehicles and nonrepairable vehicles. According to Section 28-2091 of the Arizona code, a salvage vehicle in Chandler is one that has been stolen, wrecked, destroyed, flooded, burned, or otherwise damaged to the extent it is not economical to repair. A nonrepairable vehicle in Chandler is one that is a recovered stolen vehicle that has been stripped or a vehicle that has no value other than as parts and scrap metal.
Decrepit cars including junk vehicles, inoperable vehicles, and nonrepairable vehicles have an average age of 15 years or about 155,000 miles. Salvage vehicles and other junk vehicles may be newer if they have been wrecked, damaged, or otherwise destroyed. The generally accepted junk car definition encompasses any vehicle that should not be returned to the roads, either because it is unsafe or because it would cost more to repair than it is worth.
What are the laws around junking a car in Chandler?
The laws around junking a car in Chandler are pretty simple. Junk car laws in Chandler are set forth in the Arizona state vehicle code. Here are the laws around junking a car in Chandler ever junk car seller should know.
- Junk cars must have a junk title status in Chandler on salvage or nonrepairable certificate of title. According to Section 28-2091 of the Arizona vehicle code, a vehicle owner must apply for a nonrepairable certificate of title as soon as it is determined that the vehicle will never again be operable. When a vehicle is wrecked, damaged, destroyed, or otherwise totaled by an insurance company that insurance company or the vehicle owner must apply for a salvage certificate of title. A junk car seller with a vehicle that does not already have salvage or nonrepairable brands on the title can sell the unwanted car without applying for junk status. The junk car buyer can apply for a nonrepairable, salvage, or dismantle certificate of title.
- Junk cars cannot be dismantled without application to the Arizona DMV. According to Section 28-2094, junk car owners are responsible for obtaining a dismantle certificate of title before the vehicle can be salvaged for parts or recycled as scrap metal. When selling a junk vehicle to a junk car buyer in Chandler, the junk car dealer can apply for the dismantle certificate of title after purchasing the vehicle from the original owner of the junk car.
- Junk car recyclers must report and wait before dismantling junk cars in Chandler. Junkyards, salvage yards, scrap yards, auto dismantlers, and vehicle recyclers must report the acquisition of junk vehicles and wait the prescribed time to dismantle. The auto dismantler must apply for a dismantle certificate of title unless the vehicle already has a dismantle, salvage, or nonrepairable certificate of title. Even then the vehicle recycler must report the sale on a request to dismantle form submitted to the Arizona DMV. The junkyard or scrap yard must wait 3 days from date of form submission in person or 5 days when mailed before recycling the junk vehicle in Chandler. These laws are also found in Section 28-2094 of the Arizona state vehicle code.
These junk car laws for Chandler are very straightforward and encompass most of the junk car laws in Arizona. The most important junk car law in Chandler is that the vehicle must have a certificate of title in the owner’s name to be sold, although a paper title is not necessary now that Arizona has gone to a completely digital title and registration system. A dismantle certificate of title can be obtained with other ownership documents depending on the state in which the vehicle was purchased or last titled.
These are all of the junk car recycling laws in Chandler, but the city of Chandler also has laws about how junk cars are stored, which affects the process to junk a car in Arizona. These junk car laws in Chandler are described below.
What is the penalty for breaking the junk car storage and recycling law in Chandler?
The penalty for breaking the junk car storage and recycling law in Chandler depends on the number of offenses in a 24 month or 36 month period. There are multiple penalties possible depending on the situation.
Each violation for improper storage of junk cars in Chandler is a separate citation. The first offense carries a penalty of $250 fine. The second offense of having a junk car in public view carries a fine of up to $500, and the third offense has a fine of $750. Additional offenses are considered habitual offenders. The actual cost of abatement plus 25% of those costs are also assessed when the junk car is removed by the city of Chandler.
Repeat offenders with more than two citations for the same violation in a 36 month period may also be criminally charged with a Class 1 Misdemeanor. According to Section 1-8.7 of the Chandler city code, a Class 1 misdemeanor charge carries a penalty of up to $2,500 fine, up to 6 months in jail, up to 3 years on probation, or any combination of these. The penalty for breaking the junk car selling laws in Arizona above are also a Class 1 Misdemeanor.
All fines assessed for the storage of junk cars in Chandler must be paid within 30 days of judgment or order to abate to avoid an assessment lien on the property on which the junk vehicle was parked.
Can I get cash for junk cars with no title in Chandler?
No, you cannot get cash for junk cars with no title in Chandler. Arizona requires all vehicles in the state to have an Arizona title. A junk vehicle that was purchased, titled, or registered in another state must still file for an application for nonrepairable or dismantle certificate of title to transfer ownership of junk cars in Chandler. However, you can get a dismantle certificate of title using other out-of-state documents to prove ownership submitted with the application for dismantle certificate of title. A junk car buyer or vehicle recycler can apply for a dismantle certificate of title using acceptable ownership documents from other states, but not all junk car buyers are familiar with the title laws of states other than Arizona. In these cases you can still get cash for cars without title but one will receive less cash for these junk cars in Chandler.
|Cash for Junk Cars With Title in Chandler||92%||$737.79|
|Cash for Junk Cars With Rebuilt Title in Chandler||4.76%||$521.25|
|Cash for Junk Cars With No Title in Chandler||3.57%||$368.33|
Read more on selling cars with no titles.
How to get a replacement title in Chandler?
Arizona titles are now digital only. This means that getting a replacement title for you junk car in Arizona is not necessary unless you are transferring the vehicle title and registration to another state. In this case a paper replacement title in Chandler can be obtained by completing the appropriate form on the AZ MVD Now website, which is easily accessed through the Arizona DMV website. The state that issued the title must be contacted if a replacement title is needed from another jurisdiction.
Is it a requirement to notify the DMV when you junk a car in Chandler?
Yes, the Arizona Motor Vehicles Department must be notified when you junk a car in Chandler. This is because every sale of a vehicle must be reported to the DMV on a Sold Notice. The Sold Notice is not a requirement when the vehicle is sold to a junk car buyer that will apply for a dismantle certificate of title because the registration and title status are automatically updated by the DMV when the dismantle certificate is issued. However, not filing a Sold Notice can decrease the amount of credit you get toward registration of your next vehicle. The Sold Notice is now filed digitally and can be easily accessed through the Arizona DMV website.
Can I store junk cars on my property in Chandler?
Yes, you can store junk cars on your property in Chandler as long as you meet the requirements laid out in the Chandler AZ city coded laws. According to Section 30-19, one can store junk cars on their property if they are not in public view. A car cover can be used to store junk cars in Chandler as long as they are used in conjunction with a car port and the car cover is one that was specifically designed and sold for the purpose of storing vehicles. Bed linens, paper, cardboard, plastic sheeting, tarps, and other materials are not acceptable to store junk cars in Chandler. Otherwise a fence, privacy wall, or other exterior screening must be used to shield junk cars from public view in Chandler. Furthermore junk cars must be stored on an improved parking surface, which is defined in Section 35-1802 as a parking surface improved with masonry, concrete, or asphalt paving.
Storing junk vehicles in public view in Chandler results in citations and a notice to remove that includes a deadline. Junk vehicles are removed by the city when owners are not in compliance with junk car storage laws in Chandler within 30 days of notice to abate. The penalties for breaking junk car storage laws listed above apply when junk cars are not removed within 30 days of notice.
Can I sell my car for parts in Chandler?
No, you cannot sell your car for parts in The Community of Innovation. This is because Section 30-19 of the Chandler city code prohibits vehicle dismantling, repairs, or restoration of vehicles owned by and for the personal use of the owner of the private property on which the junk vehicles is being stored. This means that you can salvage parts from a vehicle for use in repairing or restoring your own vehicle, but you cannot dismantle a vehicle for the purpose of selling used car parts. The best way to sell a car for parts in Chandler is to sell the entire vehicle to a junk car buyer. More about where to sell car parts for cash near you.
- Catalytic converter
Is it possible to junk a car with a lien in Chandler?
No, you cannot junk a car with a lien in Chandler or any other city in the United States. This is because having a car loan is similar to having a mortgage. The financial institution that loans the money to purchase the vehicle has an ownership interest. The vehicle cannot be sold until the bank signs off on the sale, which is rarely done without paying off the vehicle. To junk a car with a lien in Chandler one must obtain a lien release from the lender. The lien release can be used to get a clear title in Arizona or it can be submitted with proof of ownership when selling the vehicle to a junk car buyer in Chandler.
We Pay Cash for Junk Cars in Maricopa County and Near You
In addition to Chandler, Junk Car Medics pays cash for junk cars in Phoenix and all of Maricopa County.
Common Questions When Selling Junk Cars in Chandler with JUNK CAR MEDICS
Yes, Junk Car Medics pays cash for cars in Chandler. Junk Car Medics is known to pay more cash for cars and junk cars in Chandler compared to other junk car buyers. Sellers of junk cars will be paid with a guaranteed check at the time of vehicle removal.
Get cash for your car no matter if it's located near the Chandler Fashion Center, Intel Corporation, Arizona Railway Museum, Desert Breeze Park, and Snedigar Sportsplex.
You will be paid for your junk car upon vehicle removal in Chandler unless otherwise stated ahead of time.
Yes, Junk Car Medics offers junk car removal in Chandler and all surrounding areas. Junk Car Medics works with local towing companies to remove junk cars in Chandler and surrounding cities. Get fast and free junk car removal from Junk Car Medics in all neighborhoods in Chandler including the 5 popular neighborhoods listed below.
- Downtown Chandler: Downtown Chandler is filled with shopping and affordable apartment living. It is one of the older parts of Chandler but has lots of activities for young adults and small families. Because most of Downtown Chandler is dense urban living, there isn’t much opportunity to store junk cars out of public view. This makes junk car removal in Downtown Chandler very important.
- Sun Lakes: Sun Lakes is an adult planned community. The older makeup of the population of Sun Lakes means that there are many old cars in the area. Those who have used an old car in the restoration of another classic car need prompt junk car removal once the scrap car is of no further use.
- Carino Estates: Carino Estates is filled with middle-class families and offers both affordable housing and lots of family activities. Middle-class families are more likely to purchase late model used cars than new vehicles. Most middle-class households have at least one used car in the driveway. This means that more vehicles reach the end of their lives in Carino Estates, making junk car removal a necessary service.
- San Marcos Estates: San Marcos Estates is a slightly more affluent neighborhood than Carino Estates, at least in terms of amenities. However, the cost of living is still reasonable because most San Marcos homes are rented rather than owner occupied. The overwhelming presence of renters in San Marcos Estates means that the majority of junk vehicles in San Marcos cannot be stored and must be removed immediately to avoid penalties from landlords.
- West Chandler: West Chandler is the most affordable of Chandler’s safe neighborhoods. West Chandler has mostly renters and the home values are lower than other parts of the city. The lower income of West Chandler residents means that there are many decrepit cars in the neighborhood that need to be removed as soon as they are never again operable.
Junk Car Medics will arrange for a tow truck to pick up your junk car and pay cash on junk car removal in Chandler. These are not all of the neighborhoods in Chandler served by Junk Car Medics. Junk Car Medics is the best option for fast and free junk car removal in Chandler.
Yes, Junk Car Medics pays cash for junk cars with no title in Chandler when out of state ownership documents are available. The junk car buyer in Chandler can submit the application for dismantle certificate of title with out of state ownership documents in most circumstances. However, junk cars without a title bring $132 less on average than junk cars sold with an Arizona title. Junk Car Medics does not recommend selling your junk car without a title if possible to get more cash for cars in Chandler. Junk Car Medics pays cash for junk cars with no paper title in Chandler because Arizona has gone to a digital title system.
Junk Car Medics calculates junk car values in Chandler based on the 7 factors listed above. Junk Car Medics takes into account all of the factors that affect junk car prices including vehicle, condition, current scrap car prices, and whether or not there is a title. Junk Car Medics gives free junk car appraisals in Chandler online or over the phone using the same proprietary system.
Yes Junk Car Medics salvages cars in Chandler. Junk Car Medics buys salvage cars for cash and properly recycles them. Get the best price to sell a salvage car with Junk Car Medics. Junk Car Medics keeps all salvage cars in Chandler so that the local economy can benefit from all junk car sales in Chandler.
Everything to Know About The Junk Car Industry in Chandler?
According to the Arizona Department of Transportation there are about 295,046 registered vehicles in Chandler. This is based on the ADOT reporting a total of 7,764,367 registered vehicles in the state of Arizona and Chandler is 3.8% of the total population of the state. Experts estimate that about half of registered vehicles are junk cars. However, not all junk vehicles are required to be registered. The average milage of a junk car in Chandler is 155,000 miles, and most junk cars are an average of 15 model years old unless they have been wrecked, totaled, or otherwise damaged. There are at least 10 junk car buyers in Chandler to meet the demand.
Most of the junk cars recycled in Chandler are dismantled and salvaged because they have been wrecked, flooded, burned, stripped, or otherwise totaled by an insurance company. However there are also many decrepit cars reaching the end of their lives in Chandler. End of life vehicles (ELVs) are the most recycled item in the United States, and junk cars in Arizona are in high demand. ELVs are in high demand in Chandler because they provide steel and other useful metals to important manufacturing industries in the area.
When to junk a car in Chandler?
Junk a car in Chandler as soon as it is clear that it will never again be operable, unless you are using the junk car in restoration or repairs of another vehicle and you are able to legally store the junk car on private property out of public view. You have 30 days to junk a car in Chandler before it could be removed by the city. Junk car removal can cost hundreds of dollars when the city removes junk cars in Chandler. It is better to act quickly and get cash for junk cars in Chandler before citations and abatement costs add up.
Information about City of Chandler and Junk Vehicles
Chandler is a suburb of Phoenix located in Maricopa County. The population of Chandler is 279,458 which is 3.8% of the total population of the state of Arizona and 6.2% of the population of Maricopa County. Residents in Chandler are an average age of 36 years old. Education is very important to the people of Chandler, shown by the fact that 97% of adult residents are high school graduates, 77% attended some type of college courses, 47% or almost half of residents have a Bachelor’s or higher degree from a university. Neighborhoods in Chandler include Downtown, Sun Lakes, Fulton Ranch, Paseo Trail, Fox Crossing, and Ocotillo. The mayor of Chandler is Kevin Hartke and the governor of Arizona is Doug Ducey.
The median disposable income in Chandler is $79,000 per year, which is average for the state. The most common occupations show the diversity of Chandler’s population, which include customer service representatives, sales associates and cashiers, servers, medical assistants, and manufacturing technicians or factory workers.
The economy of Chandler is every bit as diverse as the demographic makeup of its residents. Chandler is largely a manufacturing community that utilizes the steel and other metals from recycled junk vehicles. This makes the junk car industry vital in Chandler as it provides the materials needed for the city’s top exports. Chandler is included in the Phoenix-Mesa-Chandler statistical area, whose top exports in 2021 included computer and electronic products, transportation equipment, machinery, electrical components, and fabricated metal products. All of these industries require the materials provided by the junk car industry in Chandler. Being able to use local resources to manufacture products decreases company costs and allows for more profitable exports in Chandler.
There are a lot of vehicles recycled each year in Chandler due to the number of car accidents in the state of Arizona. Maricopa County accounts for 71% of all vehicle crashes in Arizona, but Chandler is only the jurisdiction of 3.9% of those accidents. This still means that there are a few thousand vehicles recycled each year in Chandler due to being totaled by insurance. There are also vehicle thefts in the area contributing to the size of the junk car industry in Chandler. Overall about 1-2% of all vehicles in Chandler are junk cars, but the exact number is unknown.
How many junk cars are recycled a year in Chandler?
It is impossible to know how many junk cars are recycled a year in Chandler. All vehicles recycled in Arizona must have a dismantle certificate of title, which can be obtained from the Arizona MVD by submitting appropriate ownership documents. However, not all junk vehicles issued a dismantle certificate of title will be recycled immediately. Although auto dismantlers and scrap yards must report the vehicles they receive before they are dismantled, there is no count maintained of these vehicles.
Does cash for clunkers exist in Chandler?
The cash for clunkers program does not exist in Chandler anymore. The program was an old program to remove junk cars and clunkers from the road. The goal was to replace old vehicles with newer vehicles that have less emissions and are better for the environment.
How does Chandler vehicle recycling and disposal help the environment?
Chandler vehicle recycling and disposal help the environment in Arizona by stopping the accumulation of junk vehicles in the greenspaces and deserts surrounding the city. Junk cars expel and leak harmful materials, fluids, and substances including motor oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid, coolant, rust, and mercury. Allowing the accumulation of junk cars in Chandler would harm the ecosystems in these areas. In addition vehicle recycling and disposal helps the environment by providing recycled reusable materials to the manufacturing industries in Chandler, decreasing depletion of natural resources.
Can I junk my RV, motorcycle, or bicycle in Chandler?
No, you cannot junk your RV, motorcycle, or bicycle with junk car buyers in Chandler. There are a few junk removal services in Chandler that handle RVs, motorcycles, bicycles, ATVs, trailers, and other vehicles and vehicle accessories. You can only junk cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs with most junk car buyers in Chandler.