Get a Cash Offer to Junk Your Car Now
Free Towing, Free Offers, Zero Hassle or Obligation!
Are you looking to sell your junk car for cash? Looking to get $100, $500 or even $1,000 for it? If so, you're in the right place!
At JunkCarMedics.com we buy junk cars for cash. But that's not all, we provide:
- Industry-leading customer service
- The best offer for your car due to our huge network
- Free pickup and removal nationwide from your home or office
- No obligation offers in 79 seconds.
- And that's just the beginning!
JunkCarMedics.com makes 10's of thousands of offers to buy cars for cash (vans, trucks & SUV's too) all across America and has a hand in the purchase of 1,000's of cars every single month.
This lead to us being the nation's largest cash for junk cars service.
$500 Cash for Junk Cars and Is It Possible?
In 2020 it may be hard to sell a junk car for $500 due to the current scrap metal market being down. You are more likely to receive between $50 - $300 for a scrap car.
If your car old, is missing parts, or, is damaged then it will be bought based on its weight. This is what's referred to as an end-of-life vehicle. It's a vehicle no one else is going to want to buy to drive around in because it is unsafe. The useful car parts will be pulled off and it will be drained of its fluids and then crushed and sold for scrap metal. This is what is called a scrap car.
Therefore the price of junk cars is primarily based on the price of scrap metal that the car is made of up and the current scrap metal market is down for the most part.
As you do your online searches you will find other websites listing out these big and long posts about paying $500 cash for junk cars in 2020 and how you can sell your junk car today. They are just trying to bait you into their website to get an offer to junk your car. You have to ask yourself if they will use a bait and switch tactic here will they also do the same after they make you an offer? Will they lower that offer when they come to pick up your vehicle and have it on a flatbed? At that time you may be vulnerable to selling your car for a bit less versus starting the process over. This is a common tactic in the scrap car industry. Watch out.
Again, the fact is that it is not possible to sell a junk car for $500 currently.
How Much is My Junk Car Worth?
Besides the local price of scrap metal in your area, there are a few other variables that help determine how much your junk car is worth. These include:
- Vehicle Year, Make & Model
- Demand for it's car parts in your area
As we mentioned above, currently junk cars are worth about $50 - $300.
How Much Can I Sell My Junk Car For?
Keep in mind that since your car is “junk,” it’s not as valuable as a used car that runs well and is safe to drive.
Below is a list of recent offers made for various cars across America. We hope you can use this to help give you an idea of how much you can sell your junk car for.
As you'll see, most of the vehicles older than 10 years are selling for way less than $500, more like $50-$200 with SUV's and heavier vehicles closer to $200-$500 and newer vehicles that are in better condition are going for closer to $1,000 and up. The bigger the vehicle the more you can expect to receive. So a Chevy Suburban will fetch more then a Toyota Camry would.
The point is the amount of money you can sell a junk car for greatly depends on multiple factors and your best bet is to get a few offers and go from there.
Fortunately, most individuals or companies who pay cash for junk cars will inform you of what they’re willing to pay you in advance. If you don’t like their offer, no worries. There’s absolutely no obligation to accept. Just make sure you’re realistic and realize that your clunker is no longer worth what it was when you first bought it or even a few years ago.
How Do I Sell My Junk Car for Cash?
To sell your junk car, it’s a good idea to do your research and explore all of the options available to you. You’ll likely find that selling your junk car to an online service is the fastest and easiest option. Here’s how this process typically works:
- You plug in details about the car you’d like to sell. You’ll likely be asked for its make, model, mileage, and condition.
- The online service gives you an offer you can either accept or deny.
- If you accept, you’ll provide proof of ownership and confirm a few details.
- The online service will work with you to arrange the pickup of your junk car.
- Your car will get picked up and you’ll get cash for it the same day.
Who Buys Junk Cars Near Me? List Of Places That Buy Junk Cars for Top Dollar
Now that you know the basics of what you need, it’s time to review specific options and places that buy junk cars for top dollar near me.
JunkCarMedics.com stands out in the car removal service industry for our no-hassle process and top dollar payments with our cash for cars program. The company’s ethical business practices earned the trust of customers who demand to work with only the most reputable auto salvage service.
JunkCarMedics.com is the nation’s premiere cash for junk cars program purchasing 1,000’s of junk cars each and every month across the United States and providing free junk car removal. With a vast network of auto salvage yards, tow trucks, and auto auctions, JunkCarMedics.com will get you the most money for your car while providing the best service in the industry. Find out for yourself by getting a quote to junk your car in minutes.
Notes and How it Works:
- An instant offer will come back instantly, so you don’t have to wait for an email or a phone call to sell your car, truck, van or SUV.
- JunkCarMedics.com follows up with emails after providing an instant quote.
Professionalism and courtesy are an integral part the company’s culture.
- Transactions are often completed within one business day.
- Free towing nationwide.
- Buys all makes and models such as Toyota, Ford, Chevrolet, Honda, Dodge, Nissan, and everything else.
- Buys used cars, trucks, minivans, SUV's and crossovers.
- Also buys damaged cars and clunkers, running or not.
- Give it a try when you choose to sell junk cars and get your instant cash offer.
- Pays top dollar for all vehicles.
Local Scrap Car Recycling Centers / Auto Salvage & Junkyards
Local salvage yards, junkyards and scrap yards are often willing to buy junk cars because the parts inside can be resold by the business. This makes the junk cars valuable enough to purchase and tow from your property. They also can crush the cars and sell the scrap metal.
This can be a great local option to junk your car however if you have a better conditioned vehicle you are not likely to get the best value.
Get the best deal by contacting every auto salvage yard in your local yellow pages or online, and compare quotes. You might need to take the weather into consideration when dealing with a local yard. Salvage yards are often unwilling to tow vehicles during bad weather conditions. Unfortunately, you must also learn how to avoid getting ripped off by shady businesses.
Notes and How it Works:
- You can always remove valuable parts for reselling before contacting the salvage yard. This works best with easily removed parts like new tires, for example.
- Local yards present a convenient option because of their proximity to your current location.
- Salvage yards might buy your junk car even if you don’t have the title. However, yards in some states will require you to clear the title and liens first. Just call the yard, and ask about the policy.
- Larger cars tend to get the best prices from salvage yards as the price is usually based on the scrap metal market.
- Some yards will issue demand that you pay for the towing service.
- When the driver comes to pick up your car, the price might change. Once the driver puts the hook on your car, you can be pressured to accept a lower price.
- Some salvage yards offer to take care of all the paperwork for you, but this opens you up to liability if they fail to follow through.
Cash for Junk Car Services
Although JunkCarMedics.com stands far and above any other junk car buying service out there, there are other cash for junk car services. If you do a Google search you'll probably see some of them. But buyer beware!
Notes and How it Works:
- A lot will operate similar to JunkCarMedics.com
- New ones start up all the time, some don't even have a network to work with to sell your car to, so be careful.
Sell Your Junk Car Independently
Depending on your circumstances, you might consider taking a different path to sell it. If you think you get a better price independently, you'll have a few other options such as Craigslist, eBay, and local ads, among others.
Notes and How it Works:
- Clean it up and take good pics
- Be honest about the condition and what they can expect
- If it drives, meet at a local swap spot setup with cameras for security.
We Buy Junk Cars - Top Rated Cash for Junk Cars Service
If you want cash for your junk car without the hassle, JunkCarMedics.com is the way to go and pays the best price. We buy junk cars for cash with no hidden fees or scams.
How It Works
- Get instant quote online or over the phone by submitting basic info about your vehicle.
- Accept your offer and provide VIN.
- We'll setup free towing and removal of your junk car.
- Get cash! You'll receive a check as soon as we receive your scrap car.
Why Should I Sell My Vehicle to JunkCarMedics.com?
- Nations premier cash for junk cars program buying 1,000's of cars every month.
- We pay top dollar for cars, trucks, minivans, SUV's and crossovers.
- Simple process and instant quotes in 79 seconds or less online.
- You will get paid by check right when we pickup the vehicle.
- We recycle cars the proper environmentally way.
- Friendly representatives and smooth process.
- Top rated with 1000's of positive reviews online.
What Vehicles Does JunkCarMedics.com Buy?
JunkCarMedics.com buys junk cars, used cars, etc. We buy all cars. All makes and models of cars, trucks, minivans, SUV's and crossovers. We also provide free towing and junk car removal.
There’s no reason to call or drive around town trying to find an individual or company who wants to buy your junk car. Give us a call at 1 (855) 437-9728 or fill out our handy online form to get a free quote and instant offer. You have nothing to lose but your clunker. We pay cash for junk cars.
- Scrap car prices per ton - The market is influenced by everything from the economy to prime car shopping season.
- Why are junk car prices so low? - See why junk car prices may not be quite as high as you'd like.
- Scrap car value calculator - Want to see what your car is worth? It only takes a few seconds.
- What is my junk car worth? - Pricing guides and categories can tell you more about the logic behind the numbers.
- How much is my junk truck worth? - A truck is heavier than a car, so does that mean you'll be rolling in dough?
- What's the scrap value of my car? - If your car can't be stripped for parts, you're down to the scrap value only.
- How much money do you get for a junk car?- What you get is based on factors like the condition of the car, the location, and the price of scrap at the time of sale.
- How much do junkyards pay for junk cars - Each scrap yard and auto salvage has its own process, but they're all dependent on the price of scrap metal.
- Most valuable parts on a junk car to scrap - You might be surprised at just how much a catalytic converter can fetch.
- How to scrap a car - Step by step guide on how to junk your car for the most money possible.
- How can I get the most money for my junk car? - It all starts with understanding how cars are junked.
- How to negotiate the sale of a junk car - Can you sell snow to an Eskimo? You may be able to squeeze a little more out of your car.
- How do I sell a broken car? - A broken car still has value, but you need to find the right buyers first.
- How much does my car weigh?
- How to sell a junk car on Craigslist - See how to take the photos, write the description, and list the car so searchers will find it.
- How to junk a car to a salvage yard - From the title to the plates, learn more about what it takes to junk with a salvage yard.
- Private junk car buyers - Will a private buyer pay your asking price?
- Junk car buyers - Not all junk car buyers are created equal. Here's how to find the honest ones.
- Cash for cars near me - list of states / cities serviced by JunkCarMedics.com
- Cash for Junk cars same day pick up (when possible)If you can't wait another second for your junk car to be out of your life forever, we have just the solution to get your quick cash.
- 24 Hour junk car buyers -Did your car die yet again at 1 a.m.? If you're ready to have it picked up before you're charged for a tow in a no-parking zone, you may be able to find someone to buy it.