Cash for Junk Cars in Fresno, CA: $100-$5,000
Get cash for junk cars in Fresno, CA with free removal from top-rated junk car buyers that pay the most cash for cars.
Get your best offer to sell your car for cash in Fresno now.
Junk Car Medics / California /
We Buy Junk Cars in Fresno for Cash
Junk Car Medics buys junk cars in Fresno of all vehicle types and conditions for cash.
Junk Car Medics buys junk cars in Fresno. Junk Car Medics is the top junk car buyer in the United States with years of experience buying junk cars in Fresno. Junk Car Medics has been around since 2016 and is highly rated with thousands of positive online reviews. We have paid over $55 million for over 200,000 junk cars in the United States.
Junk Car Medics works with the top junk car buyers in Fresno to make them compete for your vehicle. This allows Junk Car Medics to pay the most cash for cars in Fresno and keeps the economic benefit of selling junk cars for cash in Fresno local economy.
Junk Car Medics buys all types of junk cars including damaged cars, totaled cars, wrecked cars, parts cars, scrap cars, old cars, junkers, jalopies, clunkers, and other unwanted cars. Junk Car Medics offers a quick, easy, painless, and rewarding process that gets you the most cash for clunkers in Fresno without time consuming research and comparison shopping of junk car buyers in Fresno.
The average junk car in Fresno:
- is 18 years old (2004)
- has 153,947 miles
- has a value of $423.64
Here are some more stats on junk cars in Fresno:
- 47% do not drive
- 33% do not start
- 64% have body damage
- 21.81% have no title
At Junk Car Medics we pay cash for cars in Fresno in all conditions. We buy junk cars for cash - damaged, wrecked, totaled, old, scrap, clunkers and non-running cars in Fresno.
The junk cars that we buy for cash in Fresno include damaged cars, wrecked cars, totaled cars, old cars with high mileage, non-running cars, scrap cars, and clunker junkers.
Sell Your Junk Car for Cash in Fresno in Any Condition
To sell junk cars for cash in Fresno is the best way to get rid of unwanted cars. Use Junk Car Medics for a quick, easy, painless, and rewarding way to sell junk cars for cash in Fresno. Selling junk cars for cash in Fresno puts money in your wallet while ridding yourself of scrap cars.
Cash for cars in Fresno is a quick, easy, painless, and rewarding process. To get cash for junk cars in Fresno find a junk car buyer, get a quote for your junk car, accept the cash offer for the junk car, complete the paperwork to sell a junk car, arrange for junk car removal, and get paid for junking your car in Fresno.
There are many types of junk car buyers that pay cash for junk cars in Fresno. Junk car buyers in Fresno include junkyards, scrap yards, salvage yards, auto recyclers, and auto dismantlers. Junk Car Medics is the best junk car buyer in Fresno because we work with all the other junk car buyers in the area to make them compete for your vehicle. This allows Junk Car Medics to give the best prices for scrap cars in Fresno.
There are many types of junk cars sold for cash in Fresno. In general a junk car is one that is no longer able to be operated on the roads. In Fresno a junk car is one that cannot be legally operated on the roads, which means that unregistered vehicles are considered junk cars in Fresno. Junk vehicles are usually wrecked, totaled, damaged, or mechanically inoperable. When junk cars cost more to repair than they are worth it is time to sell clunkers for cash in Fresno.
Junk car removal is very important for the environment and economy in Fresno. Junk car removal keeps Fresno neighborhoods clean and safe. Proper recycling of junk vehicles is important for the environment in general and keeps harmful substances from seeping into the ground or entering storm water systems. Junk car removal in Fresno makes up a good portion of the local economy because there is zero tolerance for the storage of junk cars inside city limits requiring auto dismantlers to maintain a steady stream of business. Junk Car Medics offers free junk car removal and pays cash for cars they remove in San Diego and all surrounding areas including suburbs like Madera Acres, Easton, West Park, Malaga, Parksdale, Calwa, and Parkwood.
The city of Fresno is very serious about there being no junk cars in public view in Fresno neighborhoods. Fresno does not allow the storage of junk cars on private property unless they are stored in a completely enclosed garage or other legal structure. This means that junk cars must be removed from private property as soon as they are no longer operable. Junk Car Medics pays cash for junk cars in Fresno and removes them to prevent penalties and citations.
Junk Car Medics
Phone Number: +1-855-587-0227
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm et.
Saturday: 8am - 3pm et.
24/7 Junk Car Quotes Available Online
How to Junk a Car in Fresno in 4 Simple Steps
Steps to scrap a car in Fresno in 4 easy steps:
Step 1: Call us at 1-855-585-0777 or get offer online
Step 2: Accept the best junk car offer in Fresno
Step 3: Schedule junk car removal in Fresno
Step 4: Get paid cash upon pickup of the junk car.
First Time Selling a Junk Car?
I've put together a guide on how to sell a junk car. Let me walk you through the steps of selling a junk car.
Why Junk Car Medics in
Here's 6 reasons to choose Junk Car Medics as your top choice to get cash for cars and junk cars in Fresno.
Your Best Junk Car Offer
Get your best offer to junk a car for cash in Fresno from the best junk car buyers.
Step by Step Process to Junk Cars
Get an offer, accept it, and be walked through the entire process to junk cars in Fresno.
Free Towing and Removal
Junk Car Medics has no additional charge for junk car removal in Fresno.
Helpful Concierge Service
Junking a car in Fresno should be fast, easy, and pain-free. Our team helps assure it.
100% Free to You
Selling a junk car in Fresno with Junk Car Medics is a completely free process for you.
100's of Raving Fans
We've earned the reputation as the best junk car buyer in Fresno for good reason.
Why Choose Junk Car Medics in Fresno?
Junk Car Medics is a fast, simple, and painless way to junk cars for cash in Fresno. I invite you to get an offer to junk your car in Fresno and put our service against anyone!
Todd Bialaszewski - Junk Car Medics
Who buys junk cars in Fresno?
There are about 20 junk car buyers in Fresno. Listed below are 8 junk car buyers in Fresno.
- Junk Car Medics (best overall)
- Cash for Junk Cars Pick-N-Pull (best local junk car buyer)
- Cash for Cars Fresno
- Sell Car for Cash Fresno
- Sell Max Cash for Cars Fresno
- Cash Auto Salvage Fresno
- The Clunker Junker Fresno
- Fresno We Buy Cars
There are not all of the places that buy junk cars in Fresno. When looking for who buys junk cars in Fresno keep in mind that junkyards, scrap yards, and auto dismantlers pay cash for scrap cars in Fresno. A salvage pool like Junk Car Medics is usually able to pay higher prices for junk cars than other types of junk car facilities in Fresno.
How to choose a junk car buyer in Fresno?
Junk Car Medics works with the top junk car buyers in Fresno. If you do not choose Junk Car Medics you should use the following criteria to choose a junk car buyer in Fresno.
- Licensed by the California DMV. All junk car buyers are required to be licensed as salvage pool operators in California. This licensing is handled through the DMV and must be renewed annually. Junk Car Medics is licensed to buy junk cars in California.
- Experienced cash for cars service in Fresno. Buying junk cars for cash and selling them in lots at auction has become very commonplace and many of these junk car buyers are new with little experience. Junk Car Medics has been paying cash for cars in Fresno since 2016. Google shows how long a junk car buyer has been in business only if the company has supplied that information. Junk car buyers with few or no reviews are likely inexperienced.
- Good reputation with residents in Fresno. Look through Google reviews and other local review sites to make sure the junk car buyer has a good reputation. There should be many reviews that are positive, negative, and mixed. Beware of few reviews that are wholly positive or negative. Look for indicators of customer service as well.
- Pays fair prices for junk cars in Fresno. The best junk car buyers pay fair prices for junk cars in Fresno based on recent junk car values and other factors that affect cash for cars. Junk Car Medics makes other junk car buyers compete for your vehicle so that we can be sure we are giving the highest prices for junk cars in Fresno.
- Pays cash on junk car removal in Fresno. Junk car buyers should offer free junk car removal in Fresno. Payment for junk cars is usually received upon pickup of the junk vehicle by the junk car buyer or their towing agent. Make sure that if you aren’t being paid cash on junk car removal that you know when and how you will receive payment. Junk Car Medics pays for junk cars when they are removed unless it is stated ahead of time.
- Junk car buyer locations near you in Fresno. The junk car buyer you choose should be close to the location of the junk vehicle. Choosing a locally operating junk car buyer allows you to get more cash for junk cars because towing will be negligible. Remember to never pay for junk car removal in Fresno.
- Handles the paperwork to sell junk cars in Fresno. The state of California requires quite a bit of paperwork to sell junk cars in Fresno. The paperwork required depends on whether or not you have a title in California. The best junk car buyers help you identify and complete the appropriate paperwork to sell a junk car in Fresno. Junk Car Medics provides and helps you complete all of the paperwork necessary to sell cars for cash in Fresno.
It is most important to remember that junk car buyers must be licensed salvage pool operators in Fresno to legally pay cash for cars in California. The best junk car buyers are more than happy to prove their legality and will pay the most cash for junk cars in Fresno.
What is the best junk car buyer in Fresno?
The best junk car buyer in Fresno is Junk Car Medics. Junk Car Medics works with local junkyards, towing services, online car auctions, and car buyers to get the most cash for junk cars in Fresno.
Do junkyards in Fresno buy junk cars for cash?
Yes, junkyards and auto salvage yards in Fresno buy junk cars. It is still best to call each junkyard and ask.
Do wrecking yards in Fresno buy cars for cash?
Yes, wrecking yards in Fresno buy cars. It is still best to call each wrecking yard and ask.
What is the best junkyard in Fresno?
Listed below are the three best junkyards in Fresno.
- iPull-uPull Auto Parts – Fresno: This Fresno junkyard is the typical self-service junkyard but they offer full-service used auto parts where they pull and clean the part for you. This combined with friendly staff and great prices makes iPull-uPull one of the best junkyards in Fresno and the surrounding area.
- Westside Self Service Auto Dismantlers: This locally owned and operated auto dismantler has a self-service junkyard where you can go pull used auto parts. One of the things that makes Westside Self Service Auto Dismantlers in Fresno one of the best junkyards in the area is that they recycle the scrap car shell and unusable parts on site.
- Pick-n-Pull in Fresno: Pick-n-Pull is your typical junkyard chain with a location in Fresno. However, the Fresno location of Pick-n-Pull stands apart from the rest with excellent customer service. Residents are very happy with the level of service and prices they get from this Fresno junkyard.
The best junkyards in Fresno are the ones that keep a steady inventory of scrap cars to be salvaged for parts. Junk Car Medics pays cash for junk cars in Fresno then sends them to these junkyards to supply Fresno with quality used auto parts on a self-service or full-service basis.
What are scrap car prices near me in Fresno?
The current average scrap car price in Fresno is $424.
The most wanted junk car in Fresno is the 1993 Toyota Corolla averaging $130 cash for scrap cars. Remember that scrap car prices in Fresno fluctuate depending on several factors, so it is important to get an accurate quote from Junk Car Medics at the time of selling your junk car.
Average Prices For Top 10 Junk Cars in Fresno
Here are the 10 most popular junk cars in Fresno:
- 1993 Toyota Corolla - $130.00
- 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee - $263.33
- 2004 Honda Civic - $348.33
- 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - $385.00
- 2008 Honda Odyssey - $510.00
- 2007 Chrysler 300 - $177.50
- 1999 Toyota Camry - $300.00
- 2000 Dodge Neon - $175.00
- 2006 Cadillac CTS - $380.00
- 1995 Toyota Celica - $255.00
Fresno Junk Cars With The Highest Values
Here are the top 10 valued junk cars in Fresno
- Toyota Prius - $2,820.00
- Ford Fusion - $2,260.00
- Isuzu Commercial - $2,090.00
- Hyundai Accent - $1,855.00
- Jeep Compass - $1,430.00
- BMW 328 - $1,185.00
- Toyota Camry Hybrid - $1,080.00
- Ford Focus - $1,045.00
- Chevrolet Captiva - $980.00
- Chevrolet Captiva Sport - $945.00
Remember that current junk car prices fluctuate depending on several factors, it is important to get a quote from Junk Car Medics to get an accurate price for you junker in Fresno.
What factors impact junk car values in Fresno?
Listed below are the seven main factors that impact junk car prices in Fresno.
- The popularity of the vehicle in Fresno
- The condition of the vehicle and if it is drivable.
- Value of the vehicle’s parts in Fresno.
- The vehicle’s weight in scrap metal.
- Fresno scrap metal prices.
- If you have the California vehicle title.
- The location of your vehicle in Fresno.
The most important parts the vehicle should have to get the highest junk car prices in Fresno are the engine, transmission, and drive train. These parts contain the most steel and aluminum, which are the most recyclable metals in the United States. It is important to remember that a title is required to junk a car in California, but there are other ways to verify ownership of a vehicle. However, junk car values significantly decrease when selling junk cars with no title in Fresno.
How do junk car prices in Fresno compare to other cities?
The average junk car price in Fresno is $424. The average junk car price in California is $664. Comparatively, the national average price of a junk car is $617. Therefore, Fresno pays $240 less for junk cars than the California average and $193 less for junk cars than the national average.
Here are nearby cities that pay more for junk cars than Fresno:
- Sell Junk Cars in Anaheim, CA
- Sell Junk Cars for Cash in Bakersfield, CA
- Junk Cars for Cash in Stockton, CA
- Cash for Cars in San Jose, CA
- Cash for Junk Cars in Los Angeles, CA
- We Buy Junk Cars in Sacramento, CA
- Junk Cars in San Diego, CA
View recent junk car values in Fresno
Can I sell my junk car for $500 cash in Fresno?
Yes you can sell a junk car for $500 cash in Fresno. Junk car prices are high right now due to factors that impact the value.
Getting $500 cash for junk cars in Fresno depends on having the title. If you want to sell my junk car for $500 in Fresno Junk Car Medics pays the most cash for cars in the area. To sell a junk car for $500 or more it should have all of its major mechanical parts.
|Vehicle||ZipCode||Offer Date||Offer Price||Title||Mileage||Driveable?|
|2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon||93654||12-17-2021||$770||Clean||139000||Yes|
|2009 Ford Explorer||93657||03-09-2022||$535||Clean||220000||Yes|
|2001 Ford F-150||93657||12-07-2022||$635||Clean||294000||Yes|
|2001 Ford F-150||93657||12-05-2022||$725||Clean||295000||Yes|
|2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee||93657||05-06-2021||$695||Clean||195000||Yes|
|2009 Chrysler 300||93662||05-27-2021||$805||Clean||182000||Yes|
|2010 Chevrolet Malibu||93662||06-29-2022||$630||Clean||160000||Yes|
|2001 Ford Ranger||93662||08-05-2021||$990||Clean||360000||Yes|
|1996 FORD Ranger||93662||04-22-2021||$595||Clean||165000||Yes|
|2006 Toyota Prius||93701||06-11-2021||$685||Clean||179000||No|
|2004 Toyota Corolla||93702||01-08-2021||$530||Clean||250000||No|
|2012 Ford Focus||93702||01-04-2022||$520||Rebuilt||200000||No|
|2003 Honda CR-V||93702||03-12-2023||$790||Clean||200000||No|
|1995 Ford Ranger||93702||07-07-2022||$520||Rebuilt||Unknown||Yes|
|2008 Honda Pilot||93702||11-26-2022||$925||Rebuilt||177000||Yes|
What do I need to sell my junk car in Fresno?
To sell junk cars in Fresno one must be able to prove ownership of the vehicle. One proves ownership of a vehicle by providing the valid vehicle title in their name. If the vehicle title is missing the vehicle registration and bill of sale is required to sell junk cars in Fresno. Additional paperwork is necessary when you don’t have the title in Fresno. All junk cars sold in Fresno must have an application for nonrepairable certificate and the application can be completed with the DMV or the junk car buyer.
How does Fresno define a junk vehicle?
The Fresno Code Enforcement website defines junk vehicles as inoperative vehicles that are mechanically incapable of being driven or are prohibited from being driven based on condition or registration status.
Additional definitions for junk vehicles in Fresno are found in Section 10-603 of the city code. A dismantled vehicle means any vehicle that is wholly or partially dismantled. An inoperative vehicle is one that cannot be moved under its own power. A wrecked vehicle is one that has been damaged to such an extent that it is not safe to drive on the highways.
Additional definitions for junk vehicles can be found in Section 19.015 of the California State Vehicle Code. A junk vehicle is on that has been dismantled because it was wrecked, abandoned, or inoperable. A nonrepairable vehicle is one that has no resale value other than as parts or scrap metal and was stripped from theft, completely burned, or the owner declares it is nonrepairable.
Junk cars are called decrepit cars, scrap cars, clunkers, salvage cars, totaled cars, wrecked cars, damaged cars, jalopies, junkers, and unwanted cars. Vehicles that cost more to repair than they are worth are junk cars that should be recycled in Fresno. The average junk car is about 15 years old and has about 155,000 miles. The general junk car definition is a vehicle that should no longer be driven and should be recycled to protect the environment.
What are the laws around junking a car in Fresno?
The laws around junking a car in Fresno are set by the California Vehicle Code and regulated by the California DMV. Here are the most important laws around junking a car in Fresno.
- Salvage or Nonrepairable Certificate required to junk a car in Fresno. In Section 19.040 of the state vehicle code California requires all vehicles to be noted as junk by the DMV before they are recycled. The owner of a junk vehicle applies to have the title junked by submitting an application for nonrepairable certificate. A salvage pool like Junk Car Medics uses a computer generated application for this process to eliminate one of the steps for junking a car in Fresno.
- Auto dismantlers must follow a process to junk vehicles in Fresno. According to section 19.025 of the state vehicle code, auto dismantlers process vehicles already recorded as junk with a salvage certificate or nonrepairable certificate immediately upon receipt of the junk car in Fresno. If a vehicle does not have junk status the auto dismantler must notify the DMV of the acquisition of the vehicle before it can be salvaged or recycled. When notified in person the auto dismantler can recycle right away with approval. When notified by mail the auto dismantler must wait 10 days from mailing.
- Auto dismantlers, auto recyclers, junkyards, and junk car buyers must be licensed. According Chapter 3 of the California Vehicle Code any entity engaged in buying, selling, or dealing in nonrepairable vehicles for the purpose of dismantling, buying or selling used auto parts, auto dismantlers, and auto recyclers must be licensed. The license must be renewed annually and can be revoked if the junk car facility does not follow the laws for junking cars in California.
The most important law to remember is that the state of California requires all vehicles to be titled and registered unless they have a junk status or are a historical vehicle. This means that all vehicles sold must have a title or be accompanied by an application for duplicate title or ownership certificate such as a salvage or nonrepairable certificate. Other junk car laws in Fresno regarding the removal of junk cars are outlined below.
What is the penalty for breaking the junk car storage laws in Fresno?
The penalty for breaking the junk car removal and storage laws in Fresno varies depending on the circumstances of the situation and how quickly the vehicle is removed after being tagged by Fresno code enforcement. According to Section 10-615 of the Fresno city code, failure to comply with a final order, violation, or fines from violations of storage of junk vehicles results in an administrative citation, vehicle abatement by the city with all associated costs charged to the vehicle owner, and potentially a misdemeanor charge based on the facts of the case.
According to Section 1-308, administrative citations and penalties incur a separate penalty per violation based on the Fresno Master Fee Schedule. Here are the applicable penalties that might apply if you do not remove a junk car in Fresno.
- Code Enforcement time spent in complaint response and issue identification is assessed at $146 per hour with a 1 hour minimum and is only due when the vehicle is not removed within 15 days of notice of violation.
- Time spent in posting notice and order for abatement is assessed at $146 per hour with a 1 hour minimum.
- Administrative fee covering process time for abatement is assessed at $146 per hour with a 1 hour minimum in addition to the actual costs of abatement.
- Administrative citations are $250 for the first offense, $500 for the second offense, and $1000 for the third and every subsequent offense.
Failure to comply with a final order is a misdemeanor charge in Fresno. A misdemeanor in Fresno is punishable by up to 364 days in jail, community service, probation, monetary fines, or any combination thereof.
Can I get cash for junk cars with no title in Fresno?
Yes you can get cash for junk cars with no title in Fresno as long as you have already been recorded as the vehicle’s owner with the California DMV or the DMV of any other state. To get cash for junk cars with no title in Fresno requires an Application for Duplicate Title and a Statement of Facts to be submitted with the vehicle registration to the junk car buyer endorsed for transfer in place of the title.
|Cash for Junk Cars With Title in Fresno||67%||$546.59|
|Cash for Junk Cars With Rebuilt Title in Fresno||11.17%||$513.10|
|Cash for Junk Cars With No Title in Fresno||21.81%||$0.00|
Read more about how to junk car without title.
How to get a replacement title in Fresno?
To get a replacement title in Fresno the vehicle owner must submit an application for duplicate title to the DMV along with a statement of facts detailing the chain of ownership and why a duplicate title is needed. The duplicate title is mailed to the vehicle owner on record regardless of whether the application is submitted in person, online, or by mail. To sell a junk car without waiting on a duplicate title provide these documents and the vehicle registration to the junk car buyer and endorse for transfer in place of the title.
Is it a requirement to notify the DMV when you junk a car in Fresno?
Yes, it is a requirement to notify the DMV when you junk a car in Fresno if it does not already have junk status. A junk vehicle with a salvage certificate, nonrepairable certificate, or equivalent ownership document from another state can be sold without notifying the California DMV. To sell other vehicles as junk cars for cash in Fresno the vehicle owner must submit an application for nonrepairable certificate to the DMV. A salvage pool operator or junk car buyer like Junk Car Medics can generate this form and submit it on the owner’s behalf.
Can I store junk cars on my property in Fresno?
According to Section 15-2406 of Fresno city code inoperable vehicles or junk cars must not be visible from any public right of way. This means that the junk car must be completely screened from public view. Method of screening is not specified, but popular ways to shield a junk car from public view in Fresno include solid fences, landscaping, walls, buildings, and other effective solid screening that is at least as tall as the motor vehicle it is hiding. All vehicles in Fresno must be on a nonpermeable surface and must be in a garage, driveway, or carport in a rear or side yard. This ordinance states that only one inoperable vehicle can be on a residential lot at one time.
Can I sell my car for parts in Fresno?
Yes, you can sell a car for parts in Fresno if you have somewhere to store the junk car while you find buyers for the used parts, pull the parts, clean them, and get them to the buyers to sell car parts for cash in Fresno. To sell a car for parts in Fresno is not an easy process, as it may not be immediately clear who buys used car parts from individuals in Fresno. It takes a lot of time, effort, and know-how to remove and clean the parts effectively without ruining them. It takes time in the form of weeks or months to sell a car for parts. Selling a junk car to a junk car buyer for use at a salvage yard is the easiest way to get cash for junk cars in Fresno. More about where to sell car parts for cash near you.
Is it possible to junk a car with a lien in Fresno?
No, it is impossible to junk a car with a lien in Fresno. A vehicle title with a lien means that the bank or other lending institution that made the vehicle purchase possible is still owed for the auto loan. As long as money is owed on the car the lien will remain. The lien gives the lender an ownership interest in the vehicle, which means that they partially own the car until it is paid off. A lien release endorsed by the lender the verified by the DMV is necessary to remove a lien on a title and sell a junk car in Fresno.
Common Questions When Selling Junk Cars in Fresno with JUNK CAR MEDICS
Yes, Junk Car Medics pays cash for cars in Fresno. Junk Car Medics is known to pay more cash for cars and junk cars in Fresno compared to other junk car buyers. Sellers of junk cars will be paid with a guaranteed check at the time of vehicle removal.
You will be paid for your junk car upon vehicle removal in Fresno unless otherwise stated ahead of time.
Yes, Junk Car Medics offers junk car removal in Fresno and all surrounding areas in California. We provide free junk car removal and pay cash when we pick up your car. Junk Car Medics serves all suburbs and neighborhoods in Fresno including:
- Clovis, California: Clovis is the most popular suburb of Fresno with families. It offers affordable housing for families that own their homes. These families are often on a budget and push their vehicles to last as long as possible. This results in many end of life vehicles occurring in Clovis. Junk Car Medics removes junk cars in Clovis and pays cash for cars removed.
- Sunnyside, California: Sunnyside is another suburb of Fresno in which most people own their homes. This suburb has a very sparse suburban feel similar to a small town atmosphere but with more affluent neighborhoods. Junk car removal is important to Sunnyside residents because junk cars pose hazards to playing children and pets in Sunnyside.
- Kingsburg, California: Kingsburg is a friendly small suburb of Fresno with a small town feel. People here are generally more friendly, and everyone is willing to pitch in and help people repair their vehicles. As such parts cars and scrap cars often need to be removed and disposed of in Kingsburg.
- Tarpey Village: Tarpey Village is one of the most affordable low-crime suburbs of Fresno. Families on a budget particularly flock to Tarpey Village, and many of the homes are rentals even though they are single family homes. Because Tarpey Village is filled with working class families a lot of vehicles end their lives in this Fresno suburb.
- Fig Garden in Fresno: Fig Garden is a historic neighborhood with a tight knit community. They have a lot of community events and parties, and as such they have zero tolerance for junk cars in public view. Junk cars should be removed promptly to avoid penalties.
- Tower District: The Tower District is a newer neighborhood in Fresno that is mostly apartments and condos. As such there is nowhere to store a junk car in the Tower District. If you come into possession of a junk vehicle in the Tower District call Junk Car Medics for the fastest junk car removal.
- Mural District: The Mural District is another beautiful neighborhood in Fresno that would be horribly marred by junk vehicles in public view. The community is filled with beautiful murals everywhere you turn, and junk cars would definitely take away from that aesthetic. Don’t be surprised if neighbors call code enforcement on junk cars within a few days and be ready with junk car removal.
- McLane: McLane is an affordable neighborhood in Fresno that offers quality living for families. Because this is one of the lowest income neighborhoods in Fresno and vehicles are a necessity for families, McLane is filled with vehicles that have reached the end of their lives and need to be recycled. This makes junk car removal more important for McLane than other neighborhoods in Fresno.
Junk car removal in Fresno involves a tow truck picking up the vehicle and removing it to a junk car facility. Junk Car Medics schedules prompt free junk car removal in Fresno through partnerships with local towing companies.
Yes, Junk Car Medics pays cash for junk cars with no title in Fresno as long as the vehicle was most recently titled in your name, prove ownership with the vehicle registration, and you complete the appropriate paperwork. Junk Car Medics helps you with the application for duplicate title or duplicate nonrepairable certificate and the accompanying statement of facts so that we can accept your junk car with no title in Fresno. However we do not recommend selling a junk car without a title in Fresno. Junk cars without a title bring an average of $132 less than vehicles with a title in Fresno.
Junk Car Medics calculates junk car values in Fresno based on the 7 factors described above. Junk Car Medics uses a proprietary system that takes into account local scrap car prices and all of the factors that affect the value of junk cars in Fresno. Junk Car Medics calculates junk car values based on the information provided on our free online quote form or by phone.
Yes Junk Car Medics salvages cars in Fresno. Junk Car Medics buys salvage cars for cash and properly recycles them. Get the best price to sell a salvage car with Junk Car Medics. Junk Car Medics works with top junkyards and auto dismantlers in Fresno to get the most cash for cars in Fresno.
Everything to Know About The Junk Car Industry in Fresno?
According to the California DMV statistics page of their website there are about 507,208 registered vehicles in Fresno. This is based on the fact that the DMV website reports 36,229,205 registered vehicles as of October 2022 and Fresno is 1.4% of the population. It is estimated that about 1-2% of registered vehicles are junk cars. The average age of a junk car in Fresno is 15 years and the average odometer reading of a junk car in Fresno is 165,000 miles. There are at least 15 junk car buyers in Fresno to meet the demand.
Junk cars are the most recyclable item in the United States. With so many vehicles on the road the junk car industry in Fresno has to be big. All vehicles will become end-of-life vehicles and decrepit cars.
End of Life Vehicles (ELV) are in high demand across the steel and auto manufacturing industries, which is why the junk car recycling market in Fresno is vast. Used car parts are in high demand in Fresno. Vehicle recycling in the entire state is vast because there are so many junk cars in California.
When to junk a car in Fresno?
In Fresno you should junk a car as soon as it is clear that it will never again be operable or within 14 days of being tagged by code enforcement for violation. Having the junk car removed within 15 days of the posted notice of violation prevents you from paying fines and fees for junk cars in Fresno. An extension of the time to remove the junk car might be granted if the process to sell the junk car for cash has begun and the vehicle owner has evidence of such.
Information about City of Fresno and Junk Vehicles
Fresno is a major city in the San Juaquin Valley in California. Fresno is the county seat of Fresno County which has 14 other cities. Fresno is best known for its quality fresh produce that is shipped around the country. The population of Fresno is 544,510 as of 2021 according to the US Census. The mayor of Fresno is Jerry Dyer, and the governor of California is Gavin Newsom.
The main occupations in Fresno are cashier, customer service representative, sales associate, or office assistant. The most produced goods in Fresno are commodities like almonds, telephone sets, composite diagnostic or laboratory reagents, and thermometers without liquid cores. There are many neighborhoods in Fresno including Woodward Park, Brookhaven, Hammond, Jefferson, Cincotta, Pinedale, Biola Junction, Lowell, Fort Washington, Sunnyside, The Bluffs, and Cameo.
It is unknown how many vehicles are in Fresno because not all vehicles are registered, and not all vehicles that are junked by the DMV are recycled right away. Vehicles that are historic or collectible and already have a junk status in California or another state are uncounted in Fresno. About 1-2% of all vehicles are junk cars.
The junk car industry is as important in Fresno as it is in any other city in the United States. Vehicles must be recycled to keep them out of the streets and yards of Fresno neighborhoods. Recycling vehicles is important for the environment and the economy because all vehicles end their lives at some point.
How many junk cars are recycled a year in Fresno?
It is unknown how many junk cars are recycled each year in Fresno because it is not necessary to notify the DMV every time a car is recycled. Vehicles that already have junk status do not have to be reported to the DMV when they are recycled. This includes parts cars and collectible cars that have junk status with another state. According to crash data for Fresno at least 2% of the vehicles in Fresno are recycled each year due to property damage from car accidents.
Does cash for clunkers exist in Fresno?
The cash for clunkers program does not exist in Fresno anymore. The program was an old program to remove junk cars and clunkers from the road. The goal was to replace old vehicles with newer vehicles that have less emissions and are better for the environment.
How does Fresno vehicle recycling and disposal help the environment?
Fresno vehicle recycling and disposal helps the environment by keeping hazardous substances out of the ground and storm water systems. There are many different materials and fluids that are harmful to the environment such as motor oil, brake fluid, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, mercury, and other synthetic and harmful materials and fluids. Junk vehicles sitting around to rust can leach that rust into the ground harming the local ecosystems.
Can I junk my RV, motorcycle, or bicycle in Fresno?
No, you cannot junk your RV, motorcycle, or bicycle with junk car buyers in Fresno. Junk car buyers are only set up to handle cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs. Other types of vehicles that are not enclosed and run on their own power do not qualify as junk cars in Fresno.